PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 NEP.. what a story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexxar

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I absolutely love this video:

I watch it every couple of weeks and I wish that it extended into the playoffs.

I remember feeling down for the first four games.. things were very shaky with the team, however, things clicked after they moved on to Cincinnati and they turned into a monster. It was great to see them overcome a new challenge every week. This off-season may suck, but we still have last year to cling to -- hoping the Pats go into massive $@!% YOU mode this year! :D

Yeah it was one incredible season. I would argue that it rivaled 2001 in significance. It meant so much to us fans emotionally and it seemed like a redemption story straight out of a movie.

It's heartbreaking that it's all ruined now.

I absolutely love this video:

I watch it every couple of weeks and I wish that it extended into the playoffs.

I remember feeling down for the first four games.. things were very shaky with the team, however, things clicked after they moved on to Cincinnati and they turned into a monster. It was great to see them overcome a new challenge every week. This off-season may suck, but we still have last year to cling to -- hoping the Pats go into massive $@!% YOU mode this year! :D

Yeah the Cincy game must have been the first game they started deflating footballs... <sarcasm off>

I felt under siege the entire season. It melted away when we won the Superbowl.

And now it's back.

And now it's back.

Oh we're not under siege anymore. Our castle has been sacked because someone opened the gates

And now it's back.

Yeah man, it's rough -- I'm up and down and sideways these last few weeks but I try not to let it affect me too much. I just hope that Brady continues the fight, because if he caves like Bobby then it will be a giant let down; a back-breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back