PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is something seriously freaking wrong with Rex Ryan. There is no other NFL coach today that would keep such a QB starting week after week.

They need to send him to a psychiatrist because his attachment to Sanchez is not healthy.

But wait, the Jets gave this same QB an extension so there are people higher up in this organization that are just as blind and dumber than Rex. Forget it. Nothing will help them.

Beginning of the Jets post game on SNY, they have Ray Lucas and the great Joe Klecko (who should be in the HOF) ripping on the Jests.

Wish they had the segment where they said straight out that Sanchize isn't an NFL starting QB a backup at best. Thought Tanny, Rex and Sporano should go.

He is the show intro:

SNY.tv: SportsNet New York Video

Joe Beningo's opening on the Fan tomorrow will be epic appointment radio. :D

Cromartie said he's not answering questions because he might "tell you all the truth"

lololololol

I'm done.
I've been really reflective in my life recently. I had a really wild summer that really made me realize important in my life: minimizing suffering and just having a good time. The ultimate goal is to rid myself of suffering and live a happy, carefree life. As such, I've been closely analyzing the activities in my life to see if they are positive or negative influences.

The Jets are the quintessential negative influence.

Being a fan of the Jets has been similar to having the worst girlfriend imaginable. Well, now I've finally had enough and I'm dumping them. Tonight could have been a spiritually productive night for me. I could have just chilled out, listened to music, meditated, and done some reading on important issues.

Instead, I spent it laying on my bed stressing for about 3 hours, followed by an hour of rage watching the postgame. It's simply not worth it. I'm gaining too much negative emotion while getting nothing positive in return.

I'm sure some other people are with me. Maybe the Jets will win me back someday. But right now I'm putting it on them, not me. Just like a girlfriend that I've dumped, if she really wants me back then she'll show up at my doorstep a new woman.

Maybe someday the Jets will... but for right now I simply can't handle the suffering.

I actually almost shed ONE tear for this poor ba$tard

Tebow threw 1 pass tonight, and it was an incompletion. He ended up with a higher NFL Passer rating than Sanchez.

Obviously they didn't want to win. In a 14 point game, that's a Tebow game. No way would Tebow turn over the ball 5 times. How Rex kept going back to Sanchez after interception 3, and 4 to end up with turnover #5 by way of lost fumble -after a gift that puts you at the 25 yard line-is beyond me.

Not to mention Sporano is an idiot. When yous see teams with guys like RG3, Wilson, Newton running double option, triple option, zone read, etc plays and having great success with it...he runs the same limited Wildcat plays every time Tebow is in there, it's just inexplicable to me.

The funny part is, that they HAVE to make Sanchez work. There are no other options. They are completely stuck with him for the next 2 seasons, unless they find a way to package him with a high pick or a stud like Revis and trade him away for a garbage player/pick.

Although I presume the competition committee would not even allow a trade like that to happen.

The funny part is, that they HAVE to make Sanchez work. There are no other options. They are completely stuck with him for the next 2 seasons, unless they find a way to package him with a high pick or a stud like Revis and trade him away for a garbage player/pick.

Although I presume the competition committee would not even allow a trade like that to happen.

I hope they keep Sanchez and draft Matt Barkley. New York city would lose 1/3 of its population to suicide on draft day.

I hope they keep Sanchez and draft Matt Barkley. New York city would lose 1/3 of its population to suicide on draft day.

Listen... Barkley is a great prospect.. he just needs few years under his belt and few AFC Championship game losses and he will turn as great as Mark is right now. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I just realized one thing. Sanchez IS worth his huge salary. He gets paid the way he does not because of his play but because of his entertainment value!

It's nice to see all that bad luck finally catching up with Sancheezy in spades. Remember the stat where he had the most interceptions dropped couple years back? Still don't know who would keep such a stat.

SAR decides to morph into SAR SAR 19...

SAR I
watching Rex Ryan turn into Herman Edwards right before his very eyes.
Jets Insider VIP

Despite Mark Sanchez' worst game as a pro, he led us on a TD drive and gave his defense a 3 point lead in the 3rd quarter.

The defense, predictably, allowed Jake Nobody to march straight down the field and score the winning TD.

The defense, predictably, allowed a 94 yard TD drive on a single play the quarter before.

If the defense played to their capability, we win this thing very ugly, 10-0.

SAR I

heh heh....I mean...that's way way way past the golden brick road and down Sunnybrook Lane...holy krist...
"he gave them the lead in the 3rd quarter...what more can he do?????"

I give everyone on this board the right to end my existence if I EVER get this blind...please...I'd consider it a mercy killing...

I can't remember another 6 - 8 team that has provided this much entertainment.

found this ironic on the main page of JI :

VIP MEMBERSHIP DRIVE UNDERWAY! Become a JI VIP now for only $29.95 and get a 2012 Commemorative Tee Shirt!

dont think to many people will want to remember the 2012 season for the jesters.......:bricks::bricks:

:singing::singing:

VIP MEMBERSHIP DRIVE UNDERWAY! Become a JI VIP now for only $29.95 and get a 2012 Commemorative Tee Shirt!

dont think to many people will want to remember the 2012 season for the jesters.......:bricks::bricks:

:singing::singing:

As Patriots fans, maybe we should all join up to get those shirts. :)

Sanchez Butt Fumble Tee Shirts?

I've been glued to JI for over an hour straight and still in tears. What a gift...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes