PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sanchez Week 4 QBR

QBR ranks: Sticking with Russell Wilson - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

2012 Relevant NFC West QBR Ranks: Week 4

Rank QB Pass EPA Rush EPA Sacked EPA Penalty EPA Total EPA Action Plays Pts. Above Avg. QBR

7 Tannehill +14.0 -0.4 -3.5 +1.3 +11.4 49 +5.8 82.7
17 Smith +2.3 +0.6 -1.1 +0.2 +2.0 30 +0.2 52.2
21 Bradford +4.8 +0.0 -1.6 -0.6 +2.6 36 -0.3 47.2
22 Kolb +6.5 +0.0 -6.9 +0.6 +0.2 59 -3.6 30.6
24 Wilson +0.2 -0.6 -3.0 +0.0 -2.3 36 -1.4 16.8
28 Sanchez -2.0 -0.6 -3.0 +0.0 -5.8 35 -9.4 2.8

Way to go Mark!

Still waiting for that "unlimited ceiling"! :p

There is a thread on ganggreen called: Prime Time embarrassment coming Week 5

Some funny stuff in there LOOLOL

The latest, greatest Rayge Rayge post in internet history...

Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
but this is ignoring the fact that Alex Smith overthrows and 49er penalties were the only reason it was even a ballgame early.

Did Smith overthrow his receiver, or did the Jets get pressure rush his throw?

The fumble was big, but we can't fault Sanchez for trying to make a play there, the defender got him from behind, Sanchez has to be smarter, but he's trying to make a play, he's a competitor.

The second half was a big momentum change due to turnovers, the Epps fumble on Tebow's first pass was a brutal play, overlooked by all of our internet GM and coaches on this board, that was a crippling change of momentum play because the Jets just got the ball back with good field position and the score still 10-0 with a chance to maybe drive there for a score.

The Holmes turnover was brutal, he was hurt on the play, I get it, but he has to hold on to the ball there, he just has to, complete lack of mental discipline.

The Sanchez INT on the deflected screen pass attempt was probably the only really bad play Sanchez had in the second half, there were again several key drops by players, Turner and Cumberland come to mind, both on 3rd down plays.

Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape. And as the op mentions, the defense didn't have a great day either, but SF made big plays in their wildcat formations and on the reverse plays that caught the defense off guard, but there is no excuse for 17 missed tackles, that's on the D.

I maintain it's still not the time to give up on Sanchez, not with the players he is forced to work with, the youth, the inexperience, and the injuries, it's a big deal, but people don't want to understand this anymore.

So...actually, the Jets D was tremendous and , in reality, Sanchez wasn't really bad at all....read it again....read it twenty times...heh heh heh...is that GOLD or what, Jerry?

Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.Sanchez didn't play well, but he really didn't play that badly if you re-watch the tape.

I'm starting to believe!!! OG OG OG JTSE!!!!

Does anyone think the Jets can even hang with Houston?

I am thinking ......Houston 24 Jets 10

Last edited:
Not sure what the logic is telling the team to go "soul searching", basically "Go Sulk". Usually great performances and hard fought battles warrant a couple days off, bad, lack luster, sloppy ones warrant harder work. Another weird Rex motivational ploy?

The Jet way strikes again!:bricks:

Rah! Rah! better known as Ray Ray19.

The 19 represents his IQ!

I'm not really impressed. I knew he had it in him all along.

His quarterback rating was 39.9. To put that into perspective, if you took every single pass and spiked it into the ground intentionally, your rating would be 39.6.

End of game time of possession: 53seconds.

But Rex says Sanchez is his guy.. although he will no longer call him " The Sanchize".....

The Jets play Houston on Monday Night Football..

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
In fairness to doctors, it is hard to diagnose heartlessdoucheism.

God willing, there will be a cure in our lifetime.
:D

I think a telethon is in the works. I can hear it now... Get to your phone and help right now. Every dollar you donate will give one of Rexy's kids a real chance at some heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes