PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rats won big today, how long before wrex predicts a Super Bowl. After a snack doesn't count.

im pretty sure that all of the jets fans believe that they're going to actually win the super bowl this year because of this win. The bills have shown that , like the eagles, they have good players but not a good team. Sorry but they were butt cheeks! the jets are still number 2 in afc east and our biggest threat. not saying they will take the crown but just saying when it comes to the afc east its the pats and jets atop. Bills and dolphins looked horrible today. So horrible! They have that front 7 for what? all that spent money with nothing to show for it. hahaha

Bart Scott, Santonio Holmes sound off after Jets roll - NFL.com

"holmes: we put the league on notice" Really? Because the bills turned it over 4 times? lol

wow. really? when we turned it over 4 times against the bills did they say they put the league on notice because they beat us? no. What happened to their season last year? oh yea... Im glad they think that they're actually good and using the bills as a measuring stick.... are you effing kidding me? thats like us saying we're gonna kill every team now because we kept tennesse in check... they are in for a rude awakening. They couldn't even run the ball and you can't depend on sanchez to be consistent. Theyll be knocked off their high horse soon enough. you can bet your bottom dollar.

Last edited:
the Rat fans are so owned by the Patriots, all they can talk about is what their hero boy Coples is going to do to Brady when they play down the line..no other teams...just allPats and Brady all the time and of course they are the big tough guy big mouths that are predicting these "big hits!!!!" after one game in their own stadium...

now here's the kicker...idiots like Maine Jet (the tough guy deer murderer) spout idiotic things like "Coples had some tackles today and one was behind the line of scrimmage!!! Beast!!!wait til he gets Brady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...Coples had ONE tackle today...yes it was a 2 yard loss...tremendous...CJ Spiller ran over, around and through this soon to be bust all day to the tune of 169 yards on 14 carries...do the math...ridiculous...Ellis had ONE tackle and Wilkerson had an assist...that is IT...for the "BEASTS!!!! Gonna get Brady!!!! Beastin!!! Og Og Og!!!!!....their next game, Rothlisberger is going to terrorize and torture these three stooges like the inexperienced lazy turds they are. It's one thing to have the home field and the turnover machine playing QB for Barfalo in your favor.Of course you can hold and tackle the D line players at home like the Rats did all day...but on the road...in Pittsburgh....I see a major flipping of the script...hopefully they are all focused on "Brady!!!! We get him!! Gaa Goony!!" and walk right into a black and gold buzz saw.

All hail the superbowl champs in waiting.

[/sarcasm]

I am sorry I cannot make a intelligent contribution to this thread.....

...So, Phuck the Jets..
manny.png

just turned on espn...all talk about the jets and how much of a juggernaut the jets O can be....ah...what?

just turned on espn...all talk about the jets and how much of a juggernaut the jets O can be....ah...what?

Did they at least go on about the Jets running up the score? ;)

Aren't we accused of that every time we score 35 points or more?

Did they at least go on about the Jets running up the score? ;)

Aren't we accused of that every time we score 35 points or more?

no..jaws was talking about how great sanchez looked in camp..he has said that every year....

Jets fan here, and if it isn't already obvious, Jets are still #2 in the AFC East until proven otherwise. No sane Jets fans are questioning that. Patriots have run away with the division for majority of the past decade, and Pats are showing no signs of slowing down unfortunately.

However, my gripe is really with the Patriots having had the Jets numbers for at least a decade, how you guys year after year seem so obsessed with the Jets? It's really a mystery.

Usually, the inferior teams tend to have an obsession with a superior team but this is not the case. Jets fans have our fair share of idiots but we never on the Jets forums have a dedicated "Patriots 2012 Season" Thread.

I just find the Patriots fans' obsession with the Jets quite humorous.

Usually, the inferior teams tend to have an obsession with a superior team but this is not the case. Jets fans have our fair share of idiots but we never on the Jets forums have a dedicated "Patriots 2012 Season" Thread.

I just find the Patriots fans' obsession with the Jets quite humorous.

You don't see all the posts over there about brady...cheating...gronk...ect ect ect?

When you have a loud mouth coach who hasn't won **** talking 24/7 and it's your rival...we sure as hell are going to talk about it

Last edited:
You don't see all the posts over there about brady...cheating...gronk...ect ect ect?

When you have a loud mouth coach who hasn't won **** talking 24/7 and it's your rival...we sure as hell are going to talk about it

no, of course there are always threads about a specific incident relating to the patriots and its players, but IMO having a dedicated "Jets Thread" year after year is taking the obsession to a new level.

Why don't you have a dedicated Bills and Fins thread? Simply, because you guys aren't obsessed with those teams.

no, of course there are always threads about a specific incident relating to the patriots and its players, but IMO having a dedicated "Jets Thread" year after year is taking the obsession to a new level.

Why don't you have a dedicated Bills and Fins thread? Simply, because you guys aren't obsessed with those teams.

I think it might be because guys like Holmes, Rex, and Scott talk a lot of trash. In addition, the Jets have been set up as a contender for the past 3 seasons, while the Phins and Bills have kind of been irrelevant.

===========================================

Some one had to say it.

TBQH I thought I was the obsessed one, maybe I have mellowed?

IMHO I feel that Pat fans recognize the threat that the NY Jets are to there spot on top of the mountain and thusly ridicule the NY Jets and there fans as a coping mechanism.

Either that or the Pat fans are just having fun.

We hate NY teams...miami? Who gives a ****. Buffalo doesn't count. They are in their own hick town. I could care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents