PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you PatsFans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

tykuhn

Rookie
Reaction score
With it being a slow time in the NFL offseason, I thought it would be a good time to say Thank You to all you posters on the board. Living in Chicago I have no media outlets to PATS info/ talk. Between Patsfans.com and Reiss's Pieces, I am pretty set. I see I haven't posted a message since 2004 but I probably check the site about 15 times a day. So again Thank you!

Watching them lose in person to end the season left a sick feeling in me and all of us for sure. But it makes me want it even more this year!
I can't wait for this season! GO PATS!

With it being a slow time in the NFL offseason, I thought it would be a good time to say Thank You to all you posters on the board. Living in Chicago I have no media outlets to PATS info/ talk. Between Patsfans.com and Reiss's Pieces, I am pretty set. I see I haven't posted a message since 2004 but I probably check the site about 15 times a day. So again Thank you!

Watching them lose in person to end the season left a sick feeling in me and all of us for sure. But it makes me want it even more this year!

Welcome- back!

Glad to see you post today,Welcome and look forward to hearing some of your thoughts on our Patriots!

I feel the same way. This website helps a long offseason go by a tad quicker.

:rocker:

You are welcome. It's not easy but the "Thanks" of good citizens like yourself make it all worth the extraordinary effort it takes.:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back