PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terry Tate Office Linebacker Uncensored!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinista1

Rookie
Reaction score
In my newest piece over at the 12th Man I have free downloads of the Terry Tate Office Linbacker Series.

If anyone remembers these commercials... These were some gut busting ads for Reebok!

Now that makes me look energetic T!

Check the front page, down below your favorite parking lot. :eek:

"I don't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain I put on fools who don't know what time it is!"

"The pain train's comin woman WOOO WOOO!"

I loved good old Triple T

reebok.com.edgesuite.net/lastexit_terrys_world_dsl.wmv

reebok.com.edgesuite.net/lastexit_draft_day_dsl.wmv

reebok.com.edgesuite.net/lastexit_ospn_dsl.wmv

reebok.com.edgesuite.net/lastexit_vacation_3_dsl.wmv

reebok.com.edgesuite.net/lastexit_sensitivity_training_dsl.mov

reebok.com.edgesuite.net/lastexit_streaker_dsl.wmv

(Sorry couldn't get them to link, you'll have to copy and paste)

Box_O_Rocks said:
Now that makes me look energetic T!

Check the front page, down below your favorite parking lot. :eek:

You mean there is something after the parking lot? I was hoping it would be Parking Lot II

PATSNUTme said:
You mean there is something after the parking lot? I was hoping it would be Parking Lot II
I'm amazed at your talents Nut, you can park more than one car at a time? Impressive!! :p

PatsChick87 said:
I'm amazed at your talents Nut, you can park more than one car at a time? Impressive!! :p
Rumor has it that a short wheel base makes it all possible. :rolleyes:

wow, i really just watched all of them 3 times... :D

Superb! Does FELCHer have the same connotations in the US as it does here?

gomezcat said:
Superb! Does FELCHer have the same connotations in the US as it does here?
H'mmm, since it got your attention it must be a popular topic at tea parties....:D

But just in case it turns out to be some crude and disgusting term for an unnatural act, you are invited to broaden the horizons of we simple barbarians. As that Mike fellow says, "still here to learn." :p

Last edited:
NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
"I don't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain I put on fools who don't know what time it is!"

"The pain train's comin woman WOOO WOOO!"

I loved good old Triple T

And I love all you guys too.

"You KNOWyou need a cover sheet on your TPS report, Richard. THAT AIN'T NEW BABY!

"You can't cut the cheese whereever you please!!"

FYI- Swietlik Scores a Hit with Terry Tate Ads
Since the Super Bowl, linebacker Terry Tate has become a new favorite among football fans. "Terrible" Terry Tate (Triple T, as he calls himself) is the hard-hitting "Office Linebacker" hired to keep cubicle-dwellers in line at the fictitious Felcher & Sons. And his hilarious Reebok ad created a load of buzz when it aired during the Super Bowl this year. Since then, the Terry Tate films have continued to entertain at www.terrytate.reebok.com. Reebok estimates that more than 3 million people have viewed the ads online since the Super Bowl. (If you've been wondering which NFL team Terry Tate plays for, the answer is none. Tate is played by actor Lester Speight, a former college football player and professional wrestler.) The original 60-second Super Bowl ad; its follow-up, "The Streaker" (an unabashed spoof of a Nike ad); and four more short films were all edited by Santa Monica-based Swietlik, all on Avid editing systems.
Jason Painter, the Swietlik editor who cut the Tate films, is thrilled about the excitement they have created. As a devoted football fan and an experienced spot editor, he appreciates the multiple layers of humor in the ads: "People who are not even football fans can relate, because they work in an office and somebody takes their scissors - it's an aggravation. Some people are major football fans, so they can relate to the hits. Others find the humor in what Mr. Felcher says. There's a lot of different humor in the ads that gives you a broad audience that a lot of other commercials don't have."

Box_O_Rocks said:
H'mmm, since it got your attention it must be a popular topic at tea parties....:D

But just in case it turns out to be some crude and disgusting term for an unnatural act, you are invited to broaden the horizons of we simple barbarians. As that Mike fellow says, "still here to learn." :p

As I have already "had some shameless behaviour in the past", I suggest that you google the term for yourself and leave it at that. I suspect that whoever wrote the script knew what they were doing. It's a very funny series BTW.

BTW, Barbarians were mainly European. As such, you have some evolving to do before you reach their level. :D

gomezcat said:
As I have already "had some shameless behaviour in the past", I suggest that you google the term for yourself and leave it at that. I suspect that whoever wrote the script knew what they were doing. It's a very funny series BTW.

BTW, Barbarians were mainly European. As such, you have some evolving to do before you reach their level. :D
:rofl: I think you dropped a 'D'!

checkedout said:
"You can't cut the cheese whereever you please!!"

FYI- Swietlik Scores a Hit with Terry Tate Ads
Since the Super Bowl, linebacker Terry Tate has become a new favorite among football fans. "Terrible" Terry Tate (Triple T, as he calls himself) is the hard-hitting "Office Linebacker" hired to keep cubicle-dwellers in line at the fictitious Felcher & Sons. And his hilarious Reebok ad created a load of buzz when it aired during the Super Bowl this year. Since then, the Terry Tate films have continued to entertain at www.terrytate.reebok.com. Reebok estimates that more than 3 million people have viewed the ads online since the Super Bowl. (If you've been wondering which NFL team Terry Tate plays for, the answer is none. Tate is played by actor Lester Speight, a former college football player and professional wrestler.) The original 60-second Super Bowl ad; its follow-up, "The Streaker" (an unabashed spoof of a Nike ad); and four more short films were all edited by Santa Monica-based Swietlik, all on Avid editing systems.
Jason Painter, the Swietlik editor who cut the Tate films, is thrilled about the excitement they have created. As a devoted football fan and an experienced spot editor, he appreciates the multiple layers of humor in the ads: "People who are not even football fans can relate, because they work in an office and somebody takes their scissors - it's an aggravation. Some people are major football fans, so they can relate to the hits. Others find the humor in what Mr. Felcher says. There's a lot of different humor in the ads that gives you a broad audience that a lot of other commercials don't have."

You seem to know alot about these ads. Do you know if they are going to be creating more?

I don't know anything really. I was just wondering who he was and who he played for so I poked around. Sorry. I wish they would!

gomezcat said:

More innocence lost, I definitely have a long way to go to "evolve" to those European levels you mention. :eek:

BTW, I commend your wisdom in referring the answer to google, deviant and English-challenged though you are, we'd miss you.

Does it make me a bad person that I find repeated, violent hits on defenseless office lemmings borderline piss-my-pants hysterical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News