PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terrific Gesture by the Guy family

Guy is the epitome of being an Awesome Member of this team. I'd much prefer him take over as being the mentor for these kids the way Jack Easterbrook was supposed to be. All the good without the self-righteous BS. He is so humble and giving, it's awesome.

Simple gestures can sometimes have the most impact. I bet it was a spur of the moment thing.

Good Guy.
LG is a classy guy. Should let him finish his career with the Patriots and then let him coach as an assistant on the D line.

Good player. Great person. He does a lot for children with various disadvantages and disabilities. The NFL is very fortunate to have a representative like Guy doing great things in the community.

That's an awesome story... Thanks for posting it

How he has been passed over multiple times for the Walter Payton Man of the Year award baffles me... especially in light of this years winner
Yep baffling seeing people like him and someone like Cardona with the Salute To Service award get passed over due to favoritism and politics.

When I saw "Guy Family" in the headline I was just like...

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back