PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ted Ginn's Coming Out Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGE game last night! Something like 14 catches, many on crucial 3rd downs and around 140 yards. Breakout game!

Oh wait! My bad. Wrong little guy. That was Wes Welker, the guy the Phins attempted to replace via a Top 10 pick. Wonder how that's working out for them?

THe fact that you continue to harp that Ginn was Welker's "replacement" further proves my original hypothesis that you are indeed a moron.

Ginn is a flanker, Welker is a #3 slot receiver. Welker has one of the 10 best QBs ever throwing to him who is getting some of the best protection of all time, and has one of the 10 best receivers ever opposite him taking away all the attention. Can you say, "product of the system?"

On the Dolphins, Welker would have 500 yards and a TD or so, I'd much rather have a pro bowl caliber center then that.

Welker was a better pick up than Moss. He didn't exactly shine when things got tough. Then again, he never has performed in difficult times. His game basically ended after he got crushed going over the middle.

Good luck tonight, Jimmy. Hopefully there are no injuries and we get a good game. GO DOLPHINS!

THe fact that you continue to harp that Ginn was Welker's "replacement" further proves my original hypothesis that you are indeed a moron.

Ginn is a flanker, Welker is a #3 slot receiver. Welker has one of the 10 best QBs ever throwing to him who is getting some of the best protection of all time, and has one of the 10 best receivers ever opposite him taking away all the attention. Can you say, "product of the system?"

On the Dolphins, Welker would have 500 yards and a TD or so, I'd much rather have a pro bowl caliber center then that.

Not to get to picky, but can you even name five QB's better then Brady all time?

Not to get to picky, but can you even name five QB's better then Brady all time?

Marino, Elway, Montana, Unitis, Favre, Manning. This is where I start to get into Tom Brady.

Hopefully it stays dry. I will be at the game.

Yeah I want Beck to get a game in where it's not in a down pour. Tell me first hand how fast Ginn is. He will get behind your secondary at least twice tonight, hopefully we hit him.

1) Marino
2) Elway
3) Farve
4) Montana
5) Young

It's debatable in reality, but an argument can be made either way. Brady may end up with aplace in the top 5, especially is they win a superbowl this year. If not, the accomplishments of this year will seem tarnished. The pressure is on. Expectations are so high, less than a championship will be perceived to be a choke.

What's hilarious is that post after post you lower your projection of Welker's output with the Fins as each week Welker produces more and more with the Patriots. Amazing that you don't realize what you once said is a matter of record.

Me, I love the fact that the Phins pissed away a Top 10 pick on a KR replacing Welker whose departure could have been avoided or brought a higer draft pick price. What's even better is that his 'replacement' hasn't done a fraction of the ludicrously low production you (downwardly) project for Welker, never mind the real world productivity delivered by Welker.

The Miami braintrust, the gift that keeps on giving.

Yeah I want Beck to get a game in where it's not in a down pour. Tell me first hand how fast Ginn is. He will get behind your secondary at least twice tonight, hopefully we hit him.

I guarantee he can't run past Ike Taylor. He may run past Deshae, but Ike is fast as they come in the NFL. In general, the Steeler secondary has good wheels, but the loss of Troy could hurt in the speed department. i would be more concerned about Anthony Smith knocking him out. That kid LOVES to hit. The rest of the league is just starting to catch on. Not sure people outside the Steelers know how fast Ike Taylor is. He has been timed in the high 4.2's. Plenty fast to run with Ginn. In addition, Ike is big and physical. I'm not worried about Ginn a bit when you are on offense. I do have concerns in the return game.

What's hilarious is that post after post you lower your projection of Welker's output with the Fins as each week Welker produces more and more with the Patriots. Amazing that you don't realize what you once said is a matter of record.

Me, I love the fact that the Phins pissed away a Top 10 pick on a KR replacing Welker whose departure could have been avoided or brought a higer draft pick price. What's even better is that his 'replacement' hasn't done a fraction of the ludicrously low production you (downwardly) project for Welker, never mind the real world productivity delivered by Welker.

The Miami braintrust, the gift that keeps on giving.

You're words hold no watter. It's obvious you don't watch the Fins, stop pretending like you do.

I guarantee he can't run past Ike Taylor. He may run past Deshae, but Ike is fast as they come in the NFL. In general, the Steeler secondary has good wheels, but the loss of Troy could hurt in the speed department. i would be more concerned about Anthony Smith knocking him out. That kid LOVES to hit. The rest of the league is just starting to catch on. Not sure people outside the Steelers know how fast Ike Taylor is. He has been timed in the high 4.2's. Plenty fast to run with Ginn. In addition, Ike is big and physical. I'm not worried about Ginn a bit when you are on offense. I do have concerns in the return game.

Well Ginn does run the fastest 100 meters in the NFL so the truth is he can run by any one.

We'll just have to see, my point is Ginn has gotten behind defenses all year but we haven't been able to hit him. Beck is the best hope for that happening.

Well Ginn does run the fastest 100 meters in the NFL so the truth is he can run by any one.

We'll just have to see, my point is Ginn has gotten behind defenses all year but we haven't been able to hit him. Beck is the best hope for that happening.

Really got a link for that?

Saying Wes Welker won't produce in Miami because of the quarterback situation is a horrible argument. If you see what potential this guy has, why wouldn't you want him on your team? Your QB sucks? That sounds like a YOU problem and not a Wes Welker problem. The bottom line is the guy is a playmaker and the Dolphins should wish they had a guy like him.

Saying Wes Welker won't produce in Miami because of the quarterback situation is a horrible argument. If you see what potential this guy has, why wouldn't you want him on your team? Your QB sucks? That sounds like a YOU problem and not a Wes Welker problem. The bottom line is the guy is a playmaker and the Dolphins should wish they had a guy like him.

It's the same as putting a running back in Denver or Indianapolis. When you play along side the best line in the league with Brady and Moss to boot it helps.

Beck 8 yds, Ginn -1! That's a hell of a coming out. :D

Ginn looks really good making those fair catches. ROY bound!
So his end around needs more work. A two yard loss isn't THAT bad. Is it?
Maybe if he was a faster player...

Ginn looks really good making those fair catches. ROY bound!
So his end around needs more work. A two yard loss isn't THAT bad. Is it?
Maybe if he was a faster player...

I'm getting to the point of amazement with you.

He had a bad night because he called fair catches? Ha, too funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back