PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ted Ginn's Coming Out Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to know I'm in your thoughts. ;)

No, we'll probably go with a DT, we don't want to go WR in the first round again as we already found our gem of a WR this year.

So lets recap.....GAME 10, is the "coming out party"? Ginn caught 4 balls for 52 yards total and has 12 catches for a whopping 205 yards FOR THE SEASON and he is a "gem" and you are all set at WR?

This is a #9 pick? I am not saying the guy sucks but really....if you are that pleased with Ginns season for a number 9 pick you actually might be satisfied with the Doofins being 0-10 and think it is a good year for them because your expectations are out of wack.

Actually crowing about Ginn with the season your #9 pick is having is pretty pathetic. Crap thats ONE GAME for Moss...of course minus touchdowns,,,

Actually crowing about Ginn with the season your #9 pick is having is pretty pathetic. Crap thats ONE GAME for Wes Welker ...of course minus touchdowns,,,

I fixed it for ya! :)

So lets recap.....GAME 10, is the "coming out party"? Ginn caught 4 balls for 52 yards total and has 12 catches for a whopping 205 yards FOR THE SEASON and he is a "gem" and you are all set at WR?

This is a #9 pick? I am not saying the guy sucks but really....if you are that pleased with Ginns season for a number 9 pick you actually might be satisfied with the Doofins being 0-10 and think it is a good year for them because your expectations are out of wack.

Actually crowing about Ginn with the season your #9 pick is having is pretty pathetic. Crap thats ONE GAME for Moss...of course minus touchdowns,,,

I posted it in the 2nd quarter when he had 3 catches for 49 yards and th return TD. Should've been his 3rd return TD of the year.

Ted Ginn came out??? Good for him. It's refreshing that an athlete in this day and age can feel comfortable enough to admit they are a homosexual. Lucky for him, he landed on the perfect team. :)

Ted Ginn came out??? Good for him. It's refreshing that an athlete in this day and age can feel comfortable enough to admit they are a homosexual. Lucky for him, he landed on the perfect team. :)
lucky for ted aqua is available .Massachusetts here they come.

Aqua set himself up for that.

aquasig.jpg

Hahahahaha!!!! I think I am the only one that caught that. I skipped over it at first. Love that photoshop!

Nice to know I'm in your thoughts. ;)

No, we'll probably go with a DT, we don't want to go WR in the first round again as we already found our gem of a WR this year.

So, because Ginn had 3 receptions in one game, he's now a GEM of a WR? Weren't you just talking about surrounding talent?

Sorry, I disagree with NEM. I believe that Ginn is a Bethel Johnson clone and I fully expect to see Ginn's career go the way of Johnson's. Johnson ended up being a bust. That is where I see Ginn going..He wasn't worth the 9th pick over-all.

Isn't it 16 year old girls that have "coming out partys", not football players?
Oh wait. I see who started this puerile rump swabing thread. That explains the chosen phraseology. Freud is your friend.

Tedd Ginn is horrible

Ginn is not horrible but the kick returner IS a waste of a Top 10 pick. Any football fan (except a Phins homer) can see that.

Ginn is not horrible but the kick returner IS a waste of a Top 10 pick. Any football fan (except a Phins homer) can see that.
They could have tried to trade down to a lower spot and get something extra and still get Ginn.

Answer this honestly, how many Dolphins games have you seen this year? The Pats have played at the same time as the Dolphins 4 times so I know that's at least 4 you haven't seen.

Answer this honestly, how many Dolphins games have you seen this year? The Pats have played at the same time as the Dolphins 4 times so I know that's at least 4 you haven't seen.

Well, I know for a fact you don't have a clue what you are talking about.. What have you been told about doing your research, Travis. You really should do it to make sure you don't make an idiot of yourself.

The Pats and Phins have played 4 games that started at the same time slot. However, ONE of those games, they played eachother. So, there were only 3 games that Pats fans couldn't have seen the Dolphins play, not 4. Of course, I guess you could say that the Pats fans didn't see Miami play in New England either because the Phins didn't actually show up.. :D

Here is the breakdown: ( all times EST)
Week 1 - Pats @ NYJets 1 PM/ Miami @ Washington 1 PM
Week 2 - Pats vs. San Diego 8:15 pm / Miami vs Dallas 1PM
Week 3 - Pats vs. Buffalo 1 PM / Miami @ NYJets 1 PM
Week 4 - Pats @ Cincy 8:30 PM (Monday) / Miami vs. Oakland 1 PM
Week 5 - Pats vs. Cleveland 1 PM / Miami @ Houston 1 PM
Week 6 - Pats @ Dallas 4:15 PM / Miami @ Cleveland 1 PM
Week 7 - Pats vs. Miami 1pm / Miami At New England 1 pm
Week 8 - Pats vs Washington 4:15 PM/ Miami vs. NYGiants (in London) 1 PM
Week 9 - Pats @ Indy 4:15 PM / Miami - BYE
Week 10 - Pats - BYE / Miami vs. Buffalo 1 PM
Week 11 - Pats @ Bills 8:15 / Miami @ Philly 1 PM

Well, I know for a fact you don't have a clue what you are talking about.. What have you been told about doing your research, Travis. You really should do it to make sure you don't make an idiot of yourself.

The Pats and Phins have played 4 games that started at the same time slot. However, ONE of those games, they played eachother. So, there were only 3 games that Pats fans couldn't have seen the Dolphins play, not 4. Of course, I guess you could say that the Pats fans didn't see Miami play in New England either because the Phins didn't actually show up.. :D

Here is the breakdown: ( all times EST)
Week 1 - Pats @ NYJets 1 PM/ Miami @ Washington 1 PM
Week 2 - Pats vs. San Diego 8:15 pm / Miami vs Dallas 1PM
Week 3 - Pats vs. Buffalo 1 PM / Miami @ NYJets 1 PM
Week 4 - Pats @ Cincy 8:30 PM (Monday) / Miami vs. Oakland 1 PM
Week 5 - Pats vs. Cleveland 1 PM / Miami @ Houston 1 PM
Week 6 - Pats @ Dallas 4:15 PM / Miami @ Cleveland 1 PM
Week 7 - Pats vs. Miami 1pm / Miami At New England 1 pm
Week 8 - Pats vs Washington 4:15 PM/ Miami vs. NYGiants (in London) 1 PM
Week 9 - Pats @ Indy 4:15 PM / Miami - BYE
Week 10 - Pats - BYE / Miami vs. Buffalo 1 PM
Week 11 - Pats @ Bills 8:15 / Miami @ Philly 1 PM

Right, but I'm still sure he hasn't seen half the games for the Dolphins. Plus I bet the only game he watched in it's entirety was the one where they played the Pats.

Right, but I'm still sure he hasn't seen half the games for the Dolphins. Plus I bet the only game he watched in it's entirety was the one where they played the Pats.

You can't be sure of jack sh!t. Your your normal half-arsed speculation. The same speculation that has gotten you in trouble more times than not.

Instead of making your pathetic assumptions, why not just shut your trap and admit that you don't know nearly a 1000th of what you pretend to know. And open your mind to actual LEARNING instead of being stupid.

You can't be sure of jack sh!t. Your your normal half-arsed speculation. The same speculation that has gotten you in trouble more times than not.

Instead of making your pathetic assumptions, why not just shut your trap and admit that you don't know nearly a 1000th of what you pretend to know. And open your mind to actual LEARNING instead of being stupid.
wow :D poor aqua
lol

I'll call. How much will you bet? Serious money only.

HUGE game last night! Something like 14 catches, many on crucial 3rd downs and around 140 yards. Breakout game!

Oh wait! My bad. Wrong little guy. That was Wes Welker, the guy the Phins attempted to replace via a Top 10 pick. Wonder how that's working out for them?

HUGE game last night! Something like 14 catches, many on crucial 3rd downs and around 140 yards. Breakout game!

Oh wait! My bad. Wrong little guy. That was Wes Welker, the guy the Phins attempted to replace via a Top 10 pick. Wonder how that's working out for them?

Welker was a better pick up than Moss. He didn't exactly shine when things got tough. Then again, he never has performed in difficult times. His game basically ended after he got crushed going over the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back