PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TE Clay Harbor- What do we have here ? An underrated under the radar signing ? Or a JAG ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on your expectations. If you are expecting a 50 catch guy, you will be disappointed.
If you are expecting a guy who could catch 50 passes if he was the only TE on your roster, but will end up catching a pass a game or so, block well and contribute on special teams, assuming he can beat out the competition in camp, then you will get what you expect, IMO.

I am intrigued to see what A.J Derby and Bryce Williams shows.
Yeah. Both look pretty good on video. Derby is really athletic and Williams has excellent hands and competes hard for the ball. Camp is gonna be really interesting with the WR and TE battles. As several have said, I really think Devlin is a lock. He is a favorite of Brady's.

Harbor is far more of a lock than Devlin at this point.

Nope, sorry. I disagree. Develin solidifies the idea this club can use heavy sets with a lead blocker when they need it. And, he can catch.

First time we carried a FB in years, this club was most balanced and won a SB.

Nope, sorry. I disagree. Develin solidifies the idea this club can use heavy sets with a lead blocker when they need it. And, he can catch.

First time we carried a FB in years, this club was most balanced and won a SB.
So because we like him he is a lock? I don't think we were that balanced. Brady pretty much carried us all year and got damn near nothing against the Ravens and Seahawks when it mattered most. I love the guy as he is a fan favorite but he played 40% of the snaps once that whole season and saw less and less snaps as the season wore on.

So because we like him he is a lock? I don't think we were that balanced. Brady pretty much carried us all year and got damn near nothing against the Ravens and Seahawks when it mattered most. I love the guy as he is a fan favorite but he played 40% of the snaps once that whole season and saw less and less snaps as the season wore on.

well then, talk to brady and mcdaniels for not realizing his value more.

believe it or not, there were 3 sb titles in ne before mcdaniels was in charge of the offense and started over-analyzing things.

Run the ball.

i don't see iosefa beating him out but we need a fullback.

well then, talk to brady and mcdaniels for not realizing his value more.

believe it or not, there were 3 sb titles in ne before mcdaniels was in charge of the offense and started over-analyzing things.

Run the ball.

i don't see iosefa beating him out but we need a fullback.
Next time I see them I will relay the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News