PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tampa Bay Bucs diagnosed with MRSA

no...don't do that..you may get burns

I got it!!!! Let's all live in sterile bubbles and never come out!!!

YAY!!! I'M ALIVE!!!!....wait...I can't hear you....WTF...THIS saucks man...

Coach42 is 100% right. Is it a concern sure, since you have to know about it to treat it. Is it a OMG MRSA reaction well no not really you probably have some living in your nose right now.

USe anti bacterial soap and take the right anti biotics when you have infection.

I do agree it can be spread rather easily but in my experience no longer to treat than a normal infection.

Scary stuff. A few years ago my husband almost died from a strep infection that went wild. We thought it was just the flu. He was in multiple organ failure in the ICU (with me standing there thinking I was in a nightmare and couldn't wake up) before they were able to arrest it. Glad they caught it and those affected are being treated; hopefully nobody else gets it.

Glad to hear that with your husband, they caught it in time. Hope there are no lasting affects of this episode. MRSA scares me because I have a young family member on auto-immune suppresants due to a recent organ transplant.

Wouldn't this be a hipaa violation for letting this information out?

I think it would be IF they released the information about specific players and gave their names. But they are caught between a rock and a hard place ( public health emergency). What if they don't release the information and more people come down with MRSA? They might have a cause of action to sue the team for not alerting them.......

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back