PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Taking family to Celtics game

Hotnicks

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi all... newbie here looking for some advice from fellow Celtics fans.
My family and I will be attending the Celtics game at the TD Garden on April 9th against the Wizards. I will be going with my wife and two kids (8 and 6 yrs old). We will be way up in section 325. It will be our first time there.

Anyways, I am looking for general advice on how early should we get there considering it will be a Friday night game, things to do at TD Garden before the game, drive or take commuter rail from Lawrence, etc.. We are all very excited and can't wait :rocker:

Hi all... newbie here looking for some advice from fellow Celtics fans.
My family and I will be attending the Celtics game at the TD Garden on April 9th against the Wizards. I will be going with my wife and two kids (8 and 6 yrs old). We will be way up in section 325. It will be our first time there.

Anyways, I am looking for general advice on how early should we get there considering it will be a Friday night game, things to do at TD Garden before the game, drive or take commuter rail from Lawrence, etc.. We are all very excited and can't wait :rocker:

I hear Gilbert Arenas will be on the sidelines wearing Washington's throwback jersey: the Washington Bullets.

Hope you enjoyed the Celtics game. I myself would have loved to be in your shoes... in Boston and watching a Boston sports team perform. Don't leave out the Sox this summer!

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back