PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tabloid news on BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a quote:

Belichick named ‘Other Man’ in nasty N.J. divorce
By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
Thursday, July 20, 2006 - Updated: 01:27 AM EST

Bill Belichick has been named The Other Man in an ugly New Jersey divorce case and the jilted hubby has asked the court to let his lawyers quiz the New England Patriots head coach about his relationship with the missus, a blond fortysomething mother of two.

Vincent Shenocca, a 42-year-old New Jersey construction worker, filed for divorce from his wife, Sharon, a former receptionist with the New York Giants, on the grounds of “extreme mental cruelty.” Shenocca’s court papers say his wife of 10 years “has had a relationship with Bill Belichick for several years” and would not end it, despite her husband’s pleas.

“This relationship appears to have blossomed, including more frequent telephone calls, and (Mrs. Shenocca’s) receipt of large sums of money and expensive gifts from Mr. Belichick, which she has used to purchase expensive clothing, pocketbooks, watches, a treadmill and maid service, most of which she initially hid from (her husband),” the New Jersey court papers say.

Shenocca told his wife “that he did not feel comfortable with her receipt of expensive gifts and large sums of money from Mr. Belichick,” the papers continue, but she “refused to consider (his) feelings and has continued her relationship with Mr. Belichick.”

Last edited:
I thought BB just got back with his wife.
Not that it's any of my business.

I'm looking for the high road........Oh, the humanity!

Might be a good time to remind fans that - in the words of Roger Angell - they are what they do. Their personal lives have nothing to do with you.

Need pictures of the other woman to make any judgment on this.

Suspicious of the timing of this right before training camp. This guy says he was subject to "extreme mental cruelty" yet he says he knew about it for a while and was "uncomfortable " with the expensive gifts. . They are going to take Bills deposition in training camp. I bet they get nothing from it especially the money trail they are trying to latch on to.

Crowpointer said:
Suspicious of the timing of this right before training camp. This guy says he was subject to "extreme mental cruelty" yet he says he knew about it for a while and was "uncomfortable " with the expensive gifts. . They are going to take Bills deposition in training camp. I bet they get nothing from it especially the money trail they are trying to latch on to.

EXACTLY!!
The media in this town likes to crap on the Patriots especially the head coach as much as possible. And right before training camp is the perfect time. Why let the focus be on Football as it should be?

Last edited:
You know, there is nothing wrong with buying things for employees and former employees. For these two bimbos to call the guy a "jilted" husband, doesn't there have to be an affair, or a relationship that is more than just friends?

Sorry, I need more details before I see this as anything more than a money grab like happened to Bettis, the idea being the mark will pony up a couple hundred thou to avoid the pubicity.

spacecrime said:
You know, there is nothing wrong with buying things for employees and former employees. For these two bimbos to call the guy a "jilted" husband, doesn't there have to be an affair, or a relationship that is more than just friends?

Sorry, I need more details before I see this as anything more than a money grab like happened to Bettis, the idea being the mark will pony up a couple hundred thou to avoid the pubicity.
I agree...these busy bodies are what I hate about the Herald...and it's predecessor the Wretched American..just a step up from the smelly tabloids..these two dirt diggers are just that..the two ugly ones in 5th grade that liked to gossip..no different only they get paid a LOT for it. Timing?? Of course..why not a bit before TC..Typical negative crap story..

it is what it is.... and he is the coach I want on my side and like players if it doesnt effect his coaching, his personal life is his business.

Tabloid reporters - more useless than the gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe.

The only mistress Bill has is football. He was seperated from his wife because all his time went to football. Whatever time was left went to his kids. I met the broker who sold him his condo in Blackrock in Hingham. She said that she checked in on him a month after he was living there and he was living on a mattress on the floor. He just slept there. All his time was spent in the football offices, let alone a married woman in New Jersey.

True or not I HATE that Ron Borges must be loving it. Ugh.

QuiGon said:
Good luck to any lawyer conducting a deposition against Belichick...

Lawyer: What is the nature of your relationship with this woman...?
BB: It is what it is.
Lawyer: Did you conduct an affair..?
BB: We're not prepared to comment on that at this time.
Lawyer: How did you and she meet..?
BB: That's an internal issue.
Ahahahahaha. Good one.

Crowpointer said:
I met the broker who sold him his condo in Blackrock in Hingham. She said that she checked in on him a month after he was living there and he was living on a mattress on the floor. He just slept there. All his time was spent in the football offices.
That's our Bill . . . bring us another Super Bowl, baby :D

DefenseRules said:
EXACTLY!!
The media in this town likes to crap on the Patriots especially the head coach as much as possible. And right before training camp is the perfect time. Why let the focus be on Football as it should be?

This has nothing to do with the media at all. If Belichick is named in a court document by someone, it's the media's duty to report that to the public. My God, you can't blame the media for every little thing that doesn't go the Patriots way. This is legitimate news, whether you like it or not. The fact that training camp is about to start is irrelevant.

QuiGon said:
Good luck to any lawyer conducting a deposition against Belichick...

Lawyer: What is the nature of your relationship with this woman...?
BB: It is what it is.
Lawyer: Did you conduct an affair..?
BB: We're not prepared to comment on that at this time.
Lawyer: How did you and she meet..?
BB: That's an internal issue.

This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read on here. Good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back