PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tabloid news on BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
shmessy said:
Bill's Girl wrote:

"Let me guess, Shmessy......if OJ, Ted Bundy, or John Wayne Gacy were your sons you would have defended them to the death, right?? Just because I admire someone does not mean I am CHAINED to them permanently and have to valiantly defend them no matter what! THAT, my friend would be considered OBSESSIVE, now wouldn't it?"

Wow, the more you write on this subject, the stranger you sound.

Did you earlier write that you took Paralegal courses? And then you compare the evidence so far in this BB situation to the OJ, Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy cases? Are you playing with a full deck?

As I wrote, IF it is proven, I too will blast BB. But at this time it is PREMATURE. Why would someone who calls herself "Bill's Girl" blast him before anything is proven.

As a paralegal (or someone who studied to be one) please give me your esteemed opinion as to the relative levels of evidence against BB (for a non-crime, btw) and the levels of evidence that were against OJ, Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy.

......talk about someone who doesn't have a sense of proportion!

OK, probably not the best examples to make her point. She would probably agree with that now.

IF, BB did do anything wrong, he certainly didn't kill anyone. He was just thinking with his little head, if indeed he do anything at all.

From my view this is a strange relationship if it was strickly friendship. I don't think I could get that close to an attactive non-relative female as just a friend.

But, this has no effect on the way I view BB. But, that's me.

PATSNUTme said:
OK, probably not the best examples to make her point. She would probably agree with that now.

IF, BB did do anything wrong, he certainly didn't kill anyone. He was just thinking with his little head, if indeed he do anything at all.

From my view this is a strange relationship if it was strickly friendship. I don't think I could get that close to an attactive non-relative female as just a friend.

But, this has no effect on the way I view BB. But, that's me.

Amen. At this point there certainly has been no glove, blood in the car, chopped up little boys in the backyard, etc.

Bill's Girl claimed she has a paralegal degree. The heck with her being "disappointed" in BB. Her professors should be "disappointed" in her!

That "Innocent Until Proven Guilty" thingy sure is a tough concept.

Last edited:
Bill's Girl said:
I am NOT comparing BB to those killers........this has nothing to do with evidence or lack thereof. What I am asking is if you would have blindly argued for those men no matter what??

Is that what you think I should be doing here, blindly following BB?? If I did come out defending BB all of you would have called me delusional and told me to wake up and smell the coffee. When it came to this thread, I was screwed either way!

1) I don't go around calling myself "Ted Bundy's Homeboy"

2) If there is substantially more than a mere accusation, of course I would be against the accused.

It has EVERYTHING to do with evidence!!!!! Where DID you get that paralegal degree?????????

To answer your question, of course, IF the story is true, I will be upset with BB! We DON"T have any confirmation yet. But you're already writing how "disappointed" in him you are. If someone were to merely write that Bill's Girl killed 52 puppy dogs yesterday, should your family be immediately "disappointed" in you??

Last edited:
Bill's Girl said:
Trust me Pats67, neither one of us has time to stalk anyone except the sandman!

Judging by your output here, seems like you've got plenty of time to stalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing