PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

T.O. "Trust me when I say this, it's not going to be an easy game for the Patriots"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: T.O. "Trust me when I say this,Its not going to be an easy game for the Patriots"

The Bills and Pats were the only AFC East teams that didn't have any offseason/preseason trash talking. With TO on the Bills, it was only a matter of time before they jumped into the fray.

Re: T.O. "Trust me when I say this,Its not going to be an easy game for the Patriots"

Sorry, I just don't see what part of that quote is supposed to get anyone all angry or riled up.

Sorry, I just don't see what part of that quote is supposed to get anyone all angry or riled up.

We will see how far they are from the top of the division in 6 weeks ...and besides there is no reason to open your trap with a game that is more than a month away,Prove that your 36 year old body still has something left first before making predictions.

If last year proves anything, this whole bulletin board material is all crap. The better team usually wins, no matter what is said by the other side.

The truth is that other than the first half of 07 (which was insane !) the Pats have never really been an "easy winner". Even in the back-to-back SB years, they'd win by low scores (using a Teddy B interception in the snow to ice it one time) to low-ranked teams.

TO may be right, it might not be easy. But I wouldn't wager money on the Bills to win.

I agree with this. Besides I like that T.O. is talking his team up. I do not think that it is trash talk just because he used the Pats as the team he is compairing the Bills to. I have never been TO fan but I think he is just what the Bills need, a little swagger. Confidence and talking up your team is not really trash talk in my opinion

I agree. I actually like T.O. So long as he isnt on the Pats, I find him entertaining. The Moss/T.O rivalry should be fun to watch this season.

If last year proves anything, this whole bulletin board material is all crap. The better team usually wins, no matter what is said by the other side.

Bulletin board material should really be renamed message board material.

Everyone points to the big Pats wins that were supposedly inspired by bulletin board material but the truth is there has been talking by the opposition before a lot of the Pat's losses too.

Last edited:

I agree. What do you guys think he SHOULD have said? "Yeah we're going to get blown out in Week 1 by New England. Just a total ass kicking all around. New England wins 156-0". T.O. was baited by a reporter and gave his answer.

Now, I do expect there to be actual trash talking by T.O. in the weeks and days leading up to the game. But this? This is just a ribbing, by T.O. standards. When he calls Shawn Springs or anyone else on our defense "old and washed up", THEN I'll be pissed.

Re: T.O. "Trust me when I say this, it's not going to be an easy game for the Patriot

Who cares if he said this? Of course he should have confidence in his team in giving the pats a tough game.

I will be there and cant wait to boo him though!

Re: T.O. "Trust me when I say this, it's not going to be an easy game for the Patriot

From the link (1st part about his new breakfast cereal):

""I'm very honored and humbled," Owens told reporters. "I feel more pressure selling these boxes of T.O.'s than I do scoring touchdowns."

Great to know his main focus hasn't changed.

Thank you TO for your wonderful bulletin board matierial. Cant wait to play the Bills this year.

Actions speak louder than words B.O. i mean T.O. Leigh Bodden is going to make you his BlTCH!!

Thats meant to be something to stick up in the locker room? Christ, the man hardly said anything. He's a clown but there is absolutely nothing to see here...

There is nothing wrong of offensive about what TO said.

Already the goofball opens his mouth for Bulletin Board material,Now we can shut him up with a blowout on the Monday Night opener.

His declaration of the game in 6 weeks is a few paragraphs below the story about his stupid cereal...

Terrell Owens now selling cereal: 'T.O.'s Honey Toasted Oats' - The Huddle - USATODAY.com

I have no problem with what he said. He didn't say the Bills would win, just that the Patriots would not have an easy time of it. New England winning a hard-fought game is fine with me.

no game is easy.. he didnt call out the pats or anything. anyways i doesnt matter on sunday. porter talked trash last yr and came in and beat us.

For those of you who said that this is board material, are you kdding me? He should have said that its not going to be a easy game for my bills...we might get killed...Yeah okay. I dont like the guy as much as the next guy but nothing he said is calling the Pats out.

Whats next...Matt Ryan says hes confident about his team...oh no!! Put that on the board guys!!

On the opposite side, my friend asked Jarvis Green at TC today if he had a comment for T.O. and he responded "We're gonna whip Buffalo's ass..." . I think that cuts right to the point. It was a great time today, I'll have some pics from camp up soon on 091409...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News