PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

T.O. "Trust me when I say this, it's not going to be an easy game for the Patriots"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: T.O. "Trust me when I say this, it's not going to be an easy game for the Patriot

hees right..............it will be mildly difficult.......

Re: T.O. "Trust me when I say this, it's not going to be an easy game for the Patriot

Different team, same T.O. as always. Keep talking because we know you can't back those words up.

:popcorn:..:popcorn: :D

Someday I'd love to see a commentator "face-off" between Rodney and TO.

Re: T.O. "Trust me when I say this,Its not going to be an easy game for the Patriots"

If last year proves anything, this whole bulletin board material is all crap. The better team usually wins, no matter what is said by the other side.

Hammer, nail, etc.....

Mehh... let him blab. I'm more interested in his cereal. I'm assuming it's some kind of.....flake?

T.O.: "I think my new T.O. Honey Toasted Oats are going to be great. They are delicious AND nutritious".

Patsfans.com: OH NO HE DIIN'T! BULLETIN BORD MATERIALZ!!!1

Mehh... let him blab. I'm more interested in his cereal. I'm assuming it's some kind of.....flake?

More like a FLUKE!!

I'm not sure I get the aggressiveness..........

TO is very talented, but also quite a loudmouth......
he will say what he feels, and that's fine.........too bad he's going to realize that he should have kept his mouth shut, and kept looking good with Romo chucking it to him........

GL TO, your fantasy value went down at LEAST one whole RD goinhg to a loser squad like the Bills.......

Enjoy the cellar.:D

Justice will be served to the bills fans who cheered brady getting hurt opening day last year when the pats crush them on the MNF season opener.

yep, but im more ready to whip rex ryans aggressive defense and have mark sanchez brain fartin the entire game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes