PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

T.O.: 'I might bring my spy camera'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony is no one on this board was even talking about Buffalo before the TO comment. So maybe there was some value in the Bills signing him ;-)

There were people talking about Buffalo before his comments...splattered around the board but they were talking about them.

it will take a lot more than a camera for the bills to win on monday night. maybe TO should remember what team beat him in the super bowl

I wouldn't boast about that...they could easily have won the game that year instead of the Patriots especially if McNabb had remembered how to run a 2 minute drill and manage the clock like a pro.

I remember him mouthing off with Dallas in 2007, and the Patriots beat a 13-3 Dallas team by 21 points. Imagine what they'll do to the Bills.

I wouldn't boast about that...they could easily have won the game that year instead of the Patriots especially if McNabb had remembered how to run a 2 minute drill and manage the clock like a pro.
Yes, and the Patriots could have easily won the 2007 SB against the Giants if Samuel catches an interception, or Manning gets sacked, or Tyree doesn't make the miracle catch of all-time. But they didn't and that didn't keep the Giants from boasting about that win (justifiably). As the immortal Bryan Cox said, "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas. But, they ain't." Any team who wins a SB deserves to boast. Just my opinion.

Psst -- I know. I was making a joke. :cool:

Oh hahaha... sorry my allergy medicine (Clariton-D "non drowsy") is making me a bit sleepy right now so my detection of humor is a bit.... off.

Say what you want but TO will have 100-yards and 2 TD's against this young Pats D Monday night. n a losing effort of course.

Say what you want but TO will have 100-yards and 2 TD's against this young Pats D Monday night. n a losing effort of course.

Doubt it. Remember that he is likely going to go up against not only a CB (whether that's going to be Bodden, Springs, Wilhite, or Butler I don't know) but also BM, who is no slouch. The majority of Buffalo's yards on passing plays will likely be from underneath throws.

T.O. is more interested in self promoting himself for his new reality show that being a "professional" football player. Its that simple.

be careful how much you bet on that

Ahahaha. Gonna be good times on Monday!

The more I think about it, the more disappointed I am that that's the best he can come up with for a high profile national game. Sort of like telling a kid in the schoolyard that his mama wears combat boots...i mean, come on, can't the great TO do better than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News