PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

T.O.: 'I might bring my spy camera'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffalo was probably one of the several other teams filming from the field (as opposed to filing from the booth). It didn't help!.

Hes just pi$$ed that more people have looked at this thread than watched his TV show...

I can't wait for him to get destroyed by a little Mayo Squeeze ove the middle. Watch yourself crybaby....

"Thats my quarterback.... Thats my teammmate....(cry-cry)"

Has anyone here eaten his sh!tass cereal? - Upstate has probably seen it in his local stores

Last edited:
Oh God, Circus has come to town. After this monday night, he's gonna wish he had not signed with an AFC east team. What a joke.

Predictable but still humorous

Picture%2020(32).png

Probably on my own here but I find this pic hilarious...

I guess when every team you play for rejects you .... you have to have a sense of humor. TO will never sniff a championship.

Having said that....it was a funny comment!

Last edited:
Damn, T.O.'s been busy today. Not only is he trashing the Pats, but he's also busy revealing who the Starting QB is in Cleveland. :singing:

Via twitter

Congrats 2 Brady Quinn 4 starting job w/Cleveland Browns!!

T.O.: 'I might bring my spy camera'

that's good. he can use the camera to record his next suicide attempt after the game.

I have a sense of humor. It's just that the comment was incredibly lame.

Agreed. T.O. has had much better cutdowns in the past. This was about as dumb as it gets.

Prolly a slow day.....

If he had called Belichick a "BIG JERK!", that would have been more stinging than what he actually said.

You know when T.O. talks all I hear is white noise coming out.

Jeez I was hoping for better smack than that, TO. Disappointing:(

Last edited:
I think To just loves to talk and sometimes he is funny but it's even funnier when he get smacked in the mouth for it

The irony is no one on this board was even talking about Buffalo before the TO comment. So maybe there was some value in the Bills signing him ;-)

it will take a lot more than a camera for the bills to win on monday night. maybe TO should remember what team beat him in the super bowl

How many weeks till TO starts flipping out and causing problems inside that loser locker room?
I say by week 6 the complaints will be free flowing......I'm doubting that he even makes it through the year....

BTW TO, Welcome to the Doormat of the AFC East!!

The irony is no one on this board was even talking about Buffalo before the TO comment. So maybe there was some value in the Bills signing him ;-)

I think we were all just secretly hoping a Real NFL Team would show up, instead of us having to watch the JV Team play the Pats on Monday Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes