PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suprised Julian Peterson is still on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm suprised because lots of people around the league say that Peterson could develop into one of the best LB's in the league. Suprised that teams like Washington or someone else haven't offered him a huge contract. Good news for the Pats, I hope we can get him at the right price.

Isn't he coming off major surgery? Maybe that's why teams are a bit gunshy on him right now.

I hear he has had a lot of owies, that and his anticipated salary may scare a few folks in an anticipated good draft year for LBs.

Poston Brothers, if I'm not mistaken. Most NFL teams aren't interesting in giving Carl and Kevin a happy ending.

hwc said:
Poston Brothers, if I'm not mistaken. Most NFL teams aren't interesting in giving Carl and Kevin a happy ending.
Happy for whom? :D

Poston Brothers, contract dispute in the past, major injury.

I'd still take him if the price were right, but it won't be.

THEARCHIVES said:
I'm suprised because lots of people around the league say that Peterson could develop into one of the best LB's in the league. Suprised that teams like Washington or someone else haven't offered him a huge contract. Good news for the Pats, I hope we can get him at the right price.

Skins just dumped an over-priced LB, we're not in a rush to sign another one.

hwc said:
:rofl: :rofl:

yes...postons...Surgery...contract diusputes..high price...I think there are a few out there that are pricing themselves out of the market.

There were some rumors indicating that he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

mgcolby said:
There were some rumors indicating that he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Who needs rumors? Choosing the Postons as your agent is proof that would stand up in any court of law that you are dumber than a plow mule. Players who choose the Postons might as well carry around a flashing neon sign that says to any quality NFL franchise:

I AM A SELFISH JERK WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT THE BLING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes