PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl 51 - Illegitimate*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what this idiotic troll fails to realize is there has been no suspension of Brady..only the recommendation that Berman overturn his ruling and impose a suspension. An en banc appeal puts THIS on hold until THAT issue is resolved. Berman will do NOTHING until this has a resolution.

Beyond that, ban this canamoron for signing on here as a "Pats" fan when he's obviously another scumbag troll.

I think they should embroider the PSI chart for both the patriots and colts footballs and hang it from the rafters like a championship banner. Because it kinda is one.

You know nothing. You've walked into a pit of venomous vipers who have dissected and crosschecked every single aspect of this sham job. I would stop now before you dig yourself deeper into an argument that cannot be won. Not because of the homersism or misguided views of members of this forum.

Because the facts don't bear out what you, people such as you, and the NFL WANT them to.

So are you saying that Brady didn't destroy his cell phone?

Or are you saying that everyone ought to be gullible and accept that somehow Brady was told the NFL didn't need to review his phone, and then his natural reaction upon being told this was to go out and destroy it?

Or are you saying that everyone ought to be gullible and accept that somehow Brady was told the NFL didn't need to review his phone, and then his natural reaction upon being told this was to go out and destroy it?

Shoo troll. GTFO

I'm saying that you should find something else to do with your time other than watch football on Sundays.

It's over. Your team has been handicapped, if you're into that - cheer on!

I'm saying that you should find something else to do with your time other than watch football on Sundays because your anger and frustration only makes you look like more of a tool, and with what happened last night, your team can gain nothing legitimate this season even if they win the Super Bowl.

So put that in your hat and smoke it, or go into denial like you'll need to and pretend it isn't real. Either way, I don't give a ****.

Who is angry? I'm not the one running around calling people names and getting angry. I've been telling everyone to simply accept a reality that we all completely ignore because we're homers.

Why not answer the question I just asked in good faith instead of resorting to name calling?

To be fair, I don't think it will have much if any impact at all. Mainly because of the way they draft.

But it doesn't matter. It still could have. And it makes the league and it's leveling of the playing field phony. Which makes Super Bowl 51, bogus.

Is this going to be your stance if the Pats win Super Bowl 51?

This is kinda like the Houston Rockets winning the titles in 1994 and 1995

Is this going to be your stance if the Pats win Super Bowl 51?

How could it be? The bar is set higher for them than any other team playing. So while every other team plays with an advantage, the patriots play with a disadvantage. It's not a level playing field, and the reason it isn't , is the frustration of other teams.

They're the only team capable of winning a legitimate super bowl this year (and the next few) in my opinion. I'm not sure how to even make the case for something different.

Another team can win, hold a parade, make rings, hang a banner, go to disneyland. It won't matter, it's illegitimate and tainted.

Same if the Prime Minister of PGA Golf penalized Tiger Woods 4 strokes out of the gate at the masters.

Grogan is right. Once that pick passed without us taking it, then entire future of the NFL has forever been tainted by this farce. It can never, ever be put to rights.

what this idiotic troll fails to realize is there has been no suspension of Brady..only the recommendation that Berman overturn his ruling and impose a suspension. An en banc appeal puts THIS on hold until THAT issue is resolved. Berman will do NOTHING until this has a resolution.

Beyond that, ban this canamoron for signing on here as a "Pats" fan when he's obviously another scumbag troll.

That's what the Report feature is for - notifying questionable posts and in this case questionable members.

Eventually this kind of stuff goes away along with the hurt feelings. What will be left is clear published evidence of a railroading. And why? We all know why.

The Patriots are the greatest franchise of all time. They broke the league.

That's all it is about. Period. Nothing more. Nothing less. They fabricated a scandal, pounced and sensationalized normal small hiccups and here we are. 40 years ago, this isn't even a story.

How about you try reading the MANY documents available to you instead of trolling? Google is your friend.

I did. I read the 2nd US Circuit Court judges ruling. They addressed the fact that its well established when someone destroys evidence that the trier will assume that person is concealing evidence. And obviously that is the major issue that Brady needs to overcome.

Its clear that Brady destroyed his phone. So unless there's some sort of evidence showing that Brady was told he could take his phone and wreck it without giving evidence you're going to be hard pressed to find anyone who is going to believe otherwise.

That's all it is about. Period. Nothing more. Nothing less. They fabricated a scandal, pounced and sensationalized normal small hiccups and here we are. 40 years ago, this isn't even a story.

If the Patriots weren't the Patriots, it wouldn't have been a story either. That's why deflating footballs never has been ever.

It's kinda funny. If you're talking to your kids about the greatest of the BB-TB era Patriots, you can't leave out the part where the punish the team out of anger and frustration over their success. You just can't.

And to me, that part launches their body of work to a higher plane.

I did. I read the 2nd US Circuit Court judges ruling. They addressed the fact that its well established when someone destroys evidence that the trier will assume that person is concealing evidence. And obviously that is the major issue that Brady needs to overcome.

Its clear that Brady destroyed his phone. So unless there's some sort of evidence showing that Brady was told he could take his phone and wreck it without giving evidence you're going to be hard pressed to find anyone who is going to believe otherwise.

I hope you're doing a bang up job of convincing yourself, because you're not going to be able to convince anyone without a vested interest in hating the patriots.

So why not employ denial somewhere else? I'm ok with you telling yourself whatever you need to tell yourself.

I hope you're doing a bang up job of convincing yourself, because you're not going to be able to convince anyone without a vested interest in hating the patriots.

So why not employ denial somewhere else? I'm ok with you telling yourself whatever you need to tell yourself.

Do you think that Brady was entitled to destroy his phone?

That's like reading a Cliffs Notes version of the Wells Report. Worse actually. That ruling is irrelevant. They messed facts of the case. Just like the NFL has.

That's like reading a Cliffs Notes version of the Wells Report. Worse actually. That ruling is irrelevant. They messed facts of the case. Just like the NFL has.

The ruling is very relevant when they make a statement such as when a defendant destroys evidence, that its well established that the trier can assume he's concealing damaging evidence. They've all but ensured that unless Brady can establish that he was somehow allowed to not provide his phone then he's screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST