PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suicide Pick 'em Contest: W12 Results: Irishfanatic, the Champion is Crowned ❗❗

Basically Arizona wins and the contest breaks

Could see the Cards being one of those teams that can’t even suck for the #1 pick right and win the first few games of the season and be knocked out of the race.

Dumb Ravens

I think we could have a contest involving Cricket on here and I would join and blindly play. I'm a frecking degenerate.
the hangover GIF

My point is the Redskins do not exist. A non-existent team can't win.
sure they do... they may call them commanders in the media, but everyone else still calls them the redskins... or in my case those effing redskins...

sure they do... they may call them commanders in the media, but everyone else still calls them the redskins... or in my case those effing redskins...

The Commanders exist, the Redskins do not. But it's your contest so how lenient this should be is up to you.

My point is the Redskins do not exist. A non-existent team can't win.

Actually, this might be a way to cheat the game. The rules are that if your team loses, you are out. Non-existent teams can’t lose. So if you pick the Redskins every week, you will never lose.

Actually, this might be a way to cheat the game. The rules are that if your team loses, you are out. Non-existent teams can’t lose. So if you pick the Redskins every week, you will never lose.
nah... thats silly ... you say redskins, commanders, football team, whatever, i know what team you mean... it gets logged into the spread sheet as washington...

nah... thats silly ... you say redskins, commanders, football team, whatever, i know what team you mean... it gets logged into the spread sheet as washington...

Ok, but I am going with the Albuquerque Mudhens. Lock it in.

Week 1 - Ravens

But your team has to win. I think it's harder for a non-existent team to win than not to lose. Regardless, those picking the Redskins would be out after week one if this was my contest.

But your team has to win. I think it's harder for a non-existent team to win than not to lose. Regardless, those picking the Redskins would be out after week one if this was my contest.
if someone said redskins, in relation to football, would you understand who they were talking about?

yes, you would. if fact, you already have, in this very thread. theres no need to pick nits, so don't try to make a non-issue into an issue. we're just trying to have a little fun... you don't need to piss in everyones wheaties over something so trivial.

end of story.

if someone said redskins, in relation to football, would you understand who they were talking about?

yes, you would. if fact, you already have, in this very thread. theres no need to pick nits, so don't try to make a non-issue into an issue. we're just trying to have a little fun... you don't need to piss in everyones wheaties over something so trivial.

end of story.

Don't get excited, it was all tongue in cheek.

Week 1: Minnesota

Week 1 Ravens. Thanks

The Commanders exist, the Redskins do not. But it's your contest so how lenient this should be is up to you.
I can assure you not a single fan in the DC area refers to them as the Commanders. Radio TV folks etc have to for licensing, PR purposes but they are still the Redskins in DC.

I believe that was Papers point. And the new ownership should do the right thing and bring the name back.

I can assure you not a single fan in the DC area refers to them as the Commanders. Radio TV folks etc have to for licensing, PR purposes but they are still the Redskins in DC.

I believe that was Papers point. And the new ownership should do the right thing and bring the name back.

Yeah, I'm in happy NoVA and the fans here still call them the Redskins. About the only places I see "Commanders" are on local media and in grocery stores.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back