PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suckaneers @ Panthers Monday Night Snoozefest on BSPN Gamethread also Native Americans @ Sox gamethr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess someone had to win.

Watch Aguayo be the Gruden Grinder.

Everyone has those bad nights, I am sure their kicker is gonna be practicing hard this week to make sure this doesn't happen again.
They spent a 2nd round pick...

Why did Tampa get a lame preteen nickname but not Carolina?

Suck it Rivera! Maybe you should focus on your team instead of thinking you deserved a home game to celebrate losing the superbowl.

Everyone has those bad nights, I am sure their kicker is gonna be practicing hard this week to make sure this doesn't happen again.
They spent a 2nd round pick...
He's been trash since he's been drafted.

You don't need to be a psychic to know these MNF games will be s**t. Sounds like I was right to skip the game.

Also, f*** ESPN.

I only watched the last few minutes and the highlights...boring night overall.

Did TB really just beat the Kittens at home?

Did TB really just beat the Kittens at home?
Panthers coming through...

kitten-mittens.gif

The Panthers are the definition of an up-and-down franchise. They never had two consecutive winning seasons. After going 12-4 in 1996 with a NFCCG appearance they went 7-9. After going 11-5 in 2003 they went 7-9. In 2005 they went 11-5 again, only to fall to 8-8 the following year. They went 12-4 in 2008, and then 8-8 in 2009. Were also 12-4 in 2013 and then 7-8-1 in 2014.

Man, that was painful to watch. The difference between the good teams and the bad teams is immense.

Suck it Rivera! Maybe you should focus on your team instead of thinking you deserved a home game to celebrate losing the superbowl.
It's a conspiracy. The NFL wants the Kitties to stink so Rivera wins his 3rd CoTY next year so he can have more than BB.

To anyone who watched, is this game worth the download, or should I just move on from it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft