PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stork not at practice today (Friday Oct 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eek. Probably for the best. Don't want to mess with concussions. Wonder who's at center now; Connolly or Wendell? And who starts at the other guard spot? Devey again? Kline? Is Cannon finally done with the experiment as a guard?

This is annoying. We finally find a combination that works and a key cog may not play. ARRGGHH

This is annoying. We finally find a combination that works and a key cog may not play. ARRGGHH

He's out, he didn't make the trip.

I think this means Devey starts. Not good.

damn, stork is out.

no devey please...he sucks. give kline a chance. lol

Going to need some patience watching this game. How Brady doesn't get killed behind whatever line they start

He's out, he didn't make the trip.
Yeah, I just read it on twitter. I was late, I suppose. Injuries have seemingly been a bigger adversary than the opponent in recent years.

Yeah, I just read it on twitter. I was late, I suppose. Injuries have seemingly been a bigger adversary than the opponent in recent years.

At least things aren't quite as desperate as they were this time last year, when it seemed a miracle they could field an actual team of healthy bodies.

I think this means Devey starts. Not good.

I think they'll go with a lineup of Solder-Wendell-Connolly-Cannon-Vollmer.

At least things aren't quite as desperate as they were this time last year, when it seemed a miracle they could field an actual team of healthy bodies.
I agree. I guess the only consolation is that it's still early in the season. Let's see how things play out down the stretch.

So with Stork out what's our best OLINE combination option

Solder-Connoly-Wendell-Kline-Vollmer

???

So with Stork out what's our best OLINE combination option

Solder-Connoly-Wendell-Kline-Vollmer

???

That's my hope. Devey isn't good enough to start, at least right now

Solder-Cannon-Wendell-Connolly-Vollmer
(according to SMY, who nailed the last big OL story)

ok...we will make do and come out with a W....tough front 7. Just give brady a little more time and we are good...please

I think we should start with the 5 of Solder and Vollmer at tackle. Kine and Wendell at guard, and Connolly at center

Have patience, it's only the 6th game. They have plenty of time to catch up with the avalanche of injuries they had last year. :(

Solder-Cannon-Wendell-Connolly-Vollmer
(according to SMY, who nailed the last big OL story)

I could've sworn that she said that both Wendell AND Connelly talked back to Guge this morning, which will surely lead to both of them being inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3