PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stork not at practice today (Friday Oct 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pounding the ball is out spreading them out as I suggested is now the best option.

It will be a long day for the oline without him....however, stork could still play if the doctors clear him. He DID practice this week....

Not necessarily bad news- as they are past the bulk of gameplan installation and most likely are just resting him in the hope that he passes the concussion tests tomorrow before they leave.

Didn't he practice all this week? Maybe we'll get lucky and find out he was excused for personal reasons. I don't want to see an interior OL of Connolly-Wendell-Devey trying to handle Dareus and Williams.

EDIT: Just saw it was due to a head injury... :(

Didn't he practice all this week? Maybe we'll get lucky and find out he was excused for personal reasons. I don't want to see an interior OL of Connolly-Wendell-Devey trying to handle Dareus and Williams.

He got a cncussion yesterday in practice...

This is one of the reasons I was not high on the Stork pick. He had head injury concerns entering the NFL.

Missing 2 games in 2011 for migraines is hardly a long and concerning history of head injuries. Where was it stated that 1 problem 3 years ago was a concern?

There were general injury concerns - finger (got infected, almost amputated), shoulder, knee and ankle however.

Yeah, just gotta hope that Williams isn't 100% yet, because I dunno how an interior without Stork will have any shot at handling him and Dareus. That's a potential gameplan-breaking mismatch.

This is not good news. We all saw what the OL is like w/Stork and with out. The bills DL is pretty good, and I shutter what will happen to Brady if the line plays like they did vs Mia or KC, or even like they did vs Oak.

Missing 2 games in 2011 for migraines is hardly a long and concerning history of head injuries. Where was it stated that 1 problem 3 years ago was a concern?

There were general injury concerns - finger (got infected, almost amputated), shoulder, knee and ankle however.
He had 3 reported concussions during his college tenure.

Not necessarily bad news- as they are past the bulk of gameplan installation and most likely are just resting him in the hope that he passes the concussion tests tomorrow before they leave.
I hope you're right. He's a big reason NE has had a semblance of an O-Line the past few weeks.

I hope you're right.

If Stork is out, and we have to field yet a new starting 5 on the heels of finally finding a competent group, I can't think of a word to describe that other than "annoying." That would be very annoying.

All I ever saw reported was 1.

NFL.com only mentions the 2 games due to migraines, so assuming that is the 1 concussion. If he had 3 then they would have stated that along with his other injuries during his College career.

:)
Unnamed source just reported he actually died yesterday in practice.:)

Noooooooooo.jpg

Shotgun and pass all day long against the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft