Welcome to PatsFans.com

Stop the Eli lie now!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by kriskanos, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kriskanos

kriskanos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

21 for 40 Is not precise it is not perfect, I have heard it called both today. He played bad, but the Packers did'nt capitalize. A penalty took back the Al Harris int and he threw another in someones grill that they just dropped. He had no touchdowns. Brady completed 67% of his passes with 2 tds, but is said to have had a bad game because of 2 mistakes and a tipped ball. Manning was a #1 pick why is the bar set so low for him? In summation Brady doesnt have 2 "bad" games in a row, and will make the giants pay. So it is written so shall it be done!
  2. kriskanos

kriskanos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I will admit that I am impressed he played the whole game in 0 degree temps. with his mouth hanging open.
  3. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

he has played well. not a single TO in the postseason. i hate eli manning but i have to admit he has made plays
  4. DougGabriel2007

DougGabriel2007 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

the Al Harris INT got called back cause of a penalty? Um, he threw Burress to the ground and then picked it off, what else would be called there? It was -1 and Eli threw 21-40 and made plays when he had to for his team to win the game...Very impressive effort for a guy in only his 3rd full year starting.....

He is obviously solid but I think we'll slow them down in the SB much like we did in the 2nd half of the week 17 game. They had a TD early in the half then 3 straight possessions of getting nothing vs 3 unanswered TDs for us, then they got their garbage TD late to make 38-35...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.