PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steven Jackson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember the eagles were suppose to be a bi-week too.

If they have another game in which they allow 3 non-offensive TDs and 35 unanswered points again I'll, I'll, I'll................. be mad

Looks like it is not happening, we used our last remaining spot to sign a guy called Kitchen and from his looks, I don't think he has spent a day out of the kitchen.
I don't see any body they can cut at this moment if S. Jackson was a likely to be signed candidate.

You do realize you said White is their best RB and you are shocked the Patriots have not brought in Ray Rice.

Maybe Pinterest is more your speed.
I guess you missed the IMO part? Whatever man, move on. I have

Ohhh, I like that. Nice

I guess you missed the IMO part? Whatever man, move on. I have
I saw it and I mistook you as someone who would offer supporting statements for your nonsensical post.

Moving on.

Looks like it is not happening, we used our last remaining spot to sign a guy called Kitchen and from his looks, I don't think he has spent a day out of the kitchen.
I don't see any body they can cut at this moment if S. Jackson was a likely to be signed candidate.

Uh, I think Mr Kitchen shouldn't be looking to buy a house in the area.

If you get my drift.

We'll make room for Jackson.

Yea Jackson doesn't need the money but there is some haggling to be done and he might have a little bit of leverage on the Pats right now.
Should be easy. Vet minimum base, with incentives (above the prospect of a ring).

Should be easy. Vet minimum base, with incentives (above the prospect of a ring).
Yea. Sounds like a deal didn't get cut tonight...Hopefully they figure it out tomorrow.

They could cut any of the following to sign Jackson.
Eric Martin
Asante Cleveland
Leonard Hankerson
Darius Fleming
Sealver Siliga
Kitchen

On a different note. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall of Belichick's office after Jackson's workout for the Pats. Get the low down on what McDaniels and he saw in Jackson and whether or not he had anything left..

They could cut any of the following to sign Jackson.
Eric Martin
Asante Cleveland
Leonard Hankerson
Darius Fleming
Sealver Siliga
Kitchen
One of Martin/Fleming/The Kitchen IMO. Wouldn't cut Siliga with Easley out.

On a different note. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall of Belichick's office after Jackson's workout for the Pats. Get the low down on what McDaniels and he saw in Jackson and whether or not he had anything left..

I think if BB wrote a tell-all book and it was 900 pages I'd finish it in a day...maybe two.

Talk about a lot of miles on him...ill believe it when i see it with how he can do...but i guess anything is better to add depth

I think if BB wrote a tell-all book and it was 900 pages I'd finish it in a day...maybe two.

If he wrote a tell all book, it would be longer than the last published version of Encyclopedia Britianica and it would still sell tens of thousands of copies

It'd take me a lot longer than that. All of the pages would be stuck together...:)

Nothing imminent yet. Money? Jackson should thank his lucky stars that he gets to play with a real franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes