PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve DeOssie [8/24 Edit - FORMERLY of WBZ TV!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the anger for Steve DeVorcie continues.......Yelp it up people for Fred & Steves Steakhouse.......

You mean, Drunk Derelict DeOssie's Roadkill Diner?

Buckleys got a piece in the hearald calling fans who are trashing deassie "This is for youse knuckle-dragging, nose-picking, mismatched-socks-wearin',couldn't-win-a-battle-of-wits-with-a-Pepsi-machine." who are the laughing stock of the country because deassie is a giants fan.. Of course he leaves the part of deassies rant out where he says hes struggling to make a living and that pats fans are idiots. Bucly and the herald need to be on the sh!t list too. I thought that rag learned its lesson when tomASSe did his hatchet job on the pats, and there was a backlash at the paper.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...steve_deossie_alone/srvc=sports&position=also

This is for youse knuckle-dragging, nose-picking, mismatched-socks-wearin’,couldn’t-win-a-battle-of-wits-with-a-Pepsi-machine Patriots [team stats] fans who are spitting up your Doritos over Steve DeOssie’s over-the-top passion for the New York Giants: You’ve

become the laughingstock

Last edited:
Buckleys got a piece in the hearald calling fans who are trashing deassie "This is for youse knuckle-dragging, nose-picking, mismatched-socks-wearin',couldn't-win-a-battle-of-wits-with-a-Pepsi-machine."

Buckley, of all people, shouldn't underestimate the satisfaction that comes from digging around up there and coming out with a really great booger. The difference between Buckley and us knuckle-draggers is that Buckley eats it. DeOssie, too.

Last edited:
I'm not even giving Buckley or his rag a click, but to whom have Pats fans become a laughingstock, Steve? The media????? That's about all I can think of, Buckley....
The media will endlessly ride an athlete or any individual who slightly missteps in their eyes, but when one of their own does something inappropriate it's "circle the wagon" time. What did Billy Shakespeare write, "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers." I would like to change that to "The first thing we do, let's kill all the media." NO I'M NOT ADVOCATING ANY ACTS OF VIOLENCE HERE BEFORE ANYONE FLAGS ME OR FLIPS OUT.....

bumpppppppppp:bricks::bricks::bricks:

Buckleys got a piece in the hearald calling fans who are trashing deassie "This is for youse knuckle-dragging, nose-picking, mismatched-socks-wearin',couldn't-win-a-battle-of-wits-with-a-Pepsi-machine." who are the laughing stock of the country because deassie is a giants fan.. Of course he leaves the part of deassies rant out where he says hes struggling to make a living and that pats fans are idiots. Bucly and the herald need to be on the sh!t list too. I thought that rag learned its lesson when tomASSe did his hatchet job on the pats, and there was a backlash at the paper.

Pats fans, leave Steve DeOssie alone - BostonHerald.com

This is for youse knuckle-dragging, nose-picking, mismatched-socks-wearin’,couldn’t-win-a-battle-of-wits-with-a-Pepsi-machine Patriots [team stats] fans who are spitting up your Doritos over Steve DeOssie’s over-the-top passion for the New York Giants: You’ve

become the laughingstock

Anyone notice the pattern here? The Boston-area media REALLY loathes the fan base. I wish someone would take the proverbial everyman's perspective for a change instead of always looking down on us and ridiculing us.

Anyone notice the pattern here? The Boston-area media REALLY loathes the fan base. I wish someone would take the proverbial everyman's perspective for a change instead of always looking down on us and ridiculing us.

They use us! And they can, because we allow it...we have allowed them to become all-powerful and they know it. Their collective egos are larger than the New England states combined.

I think it's time to kick 'em all where it's 'gonna hurt the most....their wallets.

Last edited:
After thinking about it i know why. Did you ever spend any time at all listening to the callers? I can usually only take about 5 minutes. You'll get some guy that wants to trade a bag of balls for some super star on a rival team. Or the guy who calls up and says trade/cut Brady, hes all done, or Brady can't play any more cause he has long hair..... Wait we have people here that say that :( But i think you get where i'm coming from.

Last edited:
So a member of the media insults us and the fan base lashes out at him, so in response another member of the media insults us because we lash out at being insulted.
Sounds like a typical day with the new england mediots.

After thinking about it i know why. Did you ever spend any time at all listening to the callers? I can usually only take about 5 minutes. You'll get some guy that wants to trade a bag of balls for some super star on a rival team. Or the guy who calls up and says trade/cut Brady, hes all done, or Brady can't play any more cause he has long hair..... Wait we have people here that say that :( But i think you get where i'm coming from.

I understand that and I understand the media (especially radio) putting morons in their place on an individual basis. What rankles me is the general arrogance of people like Shaughnessy, Ryan, Ordway and often Felger, etc., where fans are presumed to be a lower life form to begin with.

Good observation from Boston Sports Media Watch:

Of course, the biggest fraud of the last week is Steve DeOssie, who led a Giants pep rally last week, acting like a high school cheerleader, taking shots at his New England media colleagues and the fans of the Patriots and saying how it he had a “hard time” sometimes living in New England – despite being born here, going to college here, playing two years for the Patriots and working here after his career, most of that on the back of the Patriots and their fans. He tried to explain himself (unapologetically) on the Big Show yesterday – DeOssie on Big Show: ‘I love New England’

But really, if he has such a hard time being here why doesn’t he just move to New York, be near his son, and the franchise he clearly loves and get a job analyzing that team? It’d be a win-win for everyone.

No one is asking him to be a cheerleader for the Patriots, but now everytime you hear him on the radio or see him on TV talking about the Patriots, you’re going to have the impression that it is all fraudulent, and just an act he puts on to appease the audience. You’re going to remember his talk about JPP and OSI and how hard it is for poor Steve to be around the area he grew up in. Even if there is no issue with what DeOssie said, it’s wasn’t the smartest business move for a guy who runs a restaurant and relies in other ways on Patriots fans support.

Comcast Sports Tonight just had Smerlas on and he was laughing about DeOssie and how Steve called him to come over to the Giants post victory party which he went to for half the night.

Doesn't sound as if they think it's a big deal....yes,Smerlas also went to the party with DeOssie
I'm not surprised Smerlas is trying to play it down as a joke or just a little friendly trash talk if that's what he's doing. It's his business partner and DeOssie pulled his pants down and took a dump on their customer base. Seems like if you're Smerlas...it's either act appalled and go to war with your partner in public or try to pass it off as a joke and try to calm down your customers so that your business doesn't totally sh#t the bed.

Last edited:
The more I think about this, this is a product of today's society where success for the media is defined by how many twitter followers you have and how many facebook friends you have.. has nothing to do with common sense or intelligence.

Sure Ordway and company will be defending this ahole..

Boycott his steakhouse.. that is the best that any good PatsFan can do. Either that or make a reservation for 12 and not show up...

It's pretty simple, when you tell your audience how much you think they suck then you shouldn't be surprised if you lose their support or interest.

I understand that and I understand the media (especially radio) putting morons in their place on an individual basis. What rankles me is the general arrogance of people like Shaughnessy, Ryan, Ordway and often Felger, etc., where fans are presumed to be a lower life form to begin with.
I read somewhere recently that it was written that the media around here hate the fans, Patriots' fans in particular. While I understood the writer's premise, s/he made what I consider a critical error: they don't hate us, because they wouldn't waste a substantial human emotion such as hate on us. Rather, they have complete and utter disdain for us and think that we're lower than whale-sh!t. Buckley's shameful description is a case in point.

I read somewhere recently that it was written that the media around here hate the fans, Patriots' fans in particular. While I understood the writer's premise, s/he made what I consider a critical error: they don't hate us, because they wouldn't waste a substantial human emotion such as hate on us. Rather, they have complete and utter disdain for us and think that we're lower than whale-sh!t. Buckley's shameful description is a case in point.

Buckley truly is out of touch with readers. He wrote a whole column devoted to his coming out as a homosexual as if anyone really cares.

boy the beating Fred & Steves Steakhouse is taking on their Facebook page is hilarious....and deserved.

Rumor now has it that the You Tube video has been yanked.

boy the beating Fred & Steves Steakhouse is taking on their Facebook page is hilarious....and deserved.

This was a good one:

"Hey Steve, I'm "struggling" between Grill 23 and Mortons. Any thoughts?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results