PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers' DC says Pats do things on the edge of legality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you keep the BS Macho Talk in the political forum and just make fun of this dumbass coach like the rest of us?
First of all....Fungoo to you! What did you see as "macho" in my post?

Secondly, it was a lighthearted comment that just pokes fun at how wimpy some of us have become.

I mean c'mon, can you just Imagine safe spaces for kids in NFL stadiums? Hahahahaha!!! :p

One of the beautiful aspects of rooting for a team like our Patriots is the sadness, insecurity and devastation the Pats leave behind with opposing fans. The hopes of grown ups and children are laid to waste weekly. The cameras just don't like showing all the crying kiddos, but they're out there Elijah...oh, they're out there buddy

BTW, this is supposed to be the board for macho talk. That's what NFL sites are for

HOO Rah:D

P.S. Isn't making fun of people a macho thing to do?

Last edited:
Butler: "I don't think they're doing anything special. I think they do things outside the box sometimes, you know, that might be on the edge of being legal or not legal. They've done a couple of things in the past — putting an offensive tackle out as ineligible but he's not really. Sometimes the emphasis by the NFL in terms of what they call and what they don't call, (the Patriots) use that a little bit. They've been accused of doing a lot of things. But the thing we've got to do is ignore that and play."

Eh. I don't see a lot in here to get riled up with. Nothing that any well coached team wouldn't already do.

I think he needs to read the rulebook. :D

It's always funny when someone rambles on and on and on about something and then ends with "but we've got to just ignore that"

It's like Ty Webb in Caddyshack. "I'm not talking. I'm not talking"

For your viewing pleasure (in response to my post):

upload_2016-10-21_8-48-53.png

Comes off as a guy that has watched the film on the last 2 Pats games, knows he has the 28th ranked overall defense in Y/A, the 30th ranked pass defense, a defense that just allowed 200 yards to freaking Jay Ajayi and will be without his best DL again and is ****ting himself so he throws out the "well they do stuff that is illegal"

The DC from steelers just said our offense isn't doing anything special :D

I give steelers fans a break because they have to live in ****sburgh.

I can only hope that the Steelers again go with there, "let's forget to cover Gronkowski" defense that worked so well for them in the opener a few years ago.

I live in Upstate NY, which is like living your life on another team's message board. Rednecks everywhere and they all hate the Patriots and Tom Brady especially. So I'm used to the type of vitriol posted above. I think this is my first post, by the way.

The Steelers coaching staff is sounding more and more like the Steelers fan base - conspiracy theories while playing the pathetic victim... So old

The difference between the 2 organizations now.

Patriots coaching staff - Praise the steelers' history and consistency.

Steelers coaching staff - Talk about cheating when they have a whole history of it.

Winners prepare for success. Losers prepare their excuses.

I would say having sex with a nearly passed out coed in a bar bathroom while your buddies block the door and the bar owner "accidentally" records over the surveillance video is bordering on the edge of being legal and not legal.
Patriots_Destroyer.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back