PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spicer stands by his comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spicer said this after the first game when you guys first got caught. The media is obviously reaching for things to talk about and are trying to create some kind of "bulletin board material". They ask Spicer about it 18 weeks later. What is he supposed to say? "I didn't mean it?". Hey, if the shoe fits....

Other options:

"No comment"
"I didn't have all the facts at the time"
"I'm only answering questions about the upcoming game"

etc....

It's not all that difficult to avoid answering the questions you don't wish to answer in one of those sessions.

Other options:

"No comment"
"I didn't have all the facts at the time"
"I'm only answering questions about the upcoming game"

etc....

It's not all that difficult to avoid answering the questions you don't wish to answer in one of those sessions.

Why, he said it back then, no denying it. He manned up.

What do you care? Your team is the best team this decade and possibly the best team ever. You a fans sound like Jags fans, "Where is our respect!!!"

Last edited:
Why, he said it back then, no denying it. He manned up.

What do you care? Your team is the best team this decade and possibly the best team ever. You a fans sound like Jags fans, "Where is our respect!!!"

Someone asked a question and I answered it. Perhaps if you'd actually read the threads before just posting, it would help you in the future.

ooh that hurt, I'm going to get into my Tom Brady PJ's, touch myself inappropriately and then cry myself to sleep.

Admitting it is the first step. Congratulations! You're on your way junior fan!

Last edited:
Do you know any history of your current favorite team before you grew so fond of Tom Bradys jock?
Clueless .... I saw Andre Tippett actually play football live in college while I was a freshman.

As for you, it's way past you bedtime. Your childish comments reveal your immaturity.

Here we go 4 months later and the spygate BS wants to rear its ugly head once again.I guess the Pats have to win the SB again to shut these naysayers up once and for all.I feel sorry for the remaining teams that has to face the Pats.They're ready for war.Let the bloodbath begin starting with the Jags.

ooh that hurt, how many games did your favorite team win in its first 13 years in the league? Do you know any history of your current favorite team before you grew so fond of Tom Bradys jock?

Actually 99% of the posters on here know the Pats entire history. Do you want the first 13 years being a NFL franchise or when they started in 1960 in the AFL.

Yawn, just another stupid thread...

Jag's running attack is impressive, but that is about it.

Here we go 4 months later and the spygate BS wants to rear its ugly head once again.I guess the Pats have to win the SB again to shut these naysayers up once and for all.I feel sorry for the remaining teams that has to face the Pats.They're ready for war.Let the bloodbath begin starting with the Jags.

Did the Jags do this to your team? NO

Your teams coaching staff did. No one to blame but themselves. Your favorite team's coaching staff got caught filming the other team which was a violation. What I don't understand is why? Your favorite team has the best players and they still felt the need to violate the rules.

Actually 99% of the posters on here know the Pats entire history. Do you want the first 13 years being a NFL franchise or when they started in 1960 in the AFL.

you have cred. This is what your 15,000 post so you know what 99% of this boards knowledge is. Oh wait you are on your 3rd post.

Spicer said this after the first game when you guys first got caught. The media is obviously reaching for things to talk about and are trying to create some kind of "bulletin board material".

Thanks for weighing in chief but the "media" didn't create the bulletin board material, your jackhole did.

They ask Spicer about it 18 weeks later. What is he supposed to say? "I didn't mean it?". Hey, if the shoe fits....

I'll give you a hint where that "shoe" usually ends up when no-talent loudmouths like this bum crack on the Pats.

another ignorant post...i guess facts dont mean anything here...i never thought patriot fans would surpass raider fans as the league biggest myopians

Hey fella, why don't you scurry off to the Jags forum and vote in the "How will you react if we upset the Pats Oh boyohboyohboyohboy" thread?

You know, the one that starts like this:

"WOW...just imagine Geee.... I dont know.. I will go crazy!!! I will be so happy that i will not be able to go to sleep.
Go Jags.... Let's do it... GO ALL THE WAY DUVALLLLL!!!!!"

http://mb.jaguars.com/Topic456107-6-1.aspx

There has been one of these on every opponent's board this year, and it has not yet been bumped after the Pats game.

You're about to join the rest of the slob trolls who have come here: in the dustbin of NFL history. So try not to get too excited, hmmmmkay?

Last edited:
and dont get too full of yourself pal...the pats success has ZERO to do with you...your just on their bandwagon...same as everybody else

Which post is yours over there, by the way? My money's on this one:

"I will raise my hands way up in the air and wave them around like I just don't care."

Sounds about right.

Why don't you run along now, and think of what else you and the 14 other Jags fans in Florida are going to do after the Jags "beat" the Pats?

you have cred. This is what your 15,000 post so you know what 99% of this boards knowledge is. Oh wait you are on your 3rd post.

Unlike you, I have been a member since 2006, also just because I dont post doesn't mean I dont know. Way to make up a screen name the week of the playoff game. I guess you wont be using that screen name after Saturday night. After the Pats lay a ass whopping on the Jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results