• Seachickens

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 43 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want no part of that Seahawks team.

4 teams beat them in the regular season and 3 of those did not make the playoffs. They're beatable

No question they are. But that's the last D i want to face in the playoffs. I am not worried about their O as we have the Cbs to cover those mediocre WRs. But someone will have to spy wilson 24/7 because he can kill you with those 20 yard runs...

They actually have someone who might be the best guy in the NFL to cover or shadow Gronk in Kam so someone like DA ect will have to step up big.

Would be so much easier if GB won but i don't see it with a gimpy rodgers in their house

We just have to hope either GB wins or BB comes up with a genius plan to thwart Wilson. I said earlier that we will have to try and shut down their running game and force Wilson to win it with his arm. You got edelman,amendola,lafell,gronk. Someone will get open. If we can put up 25-30 on them I like our chances. Of course this all depends on us and them getting their first.

We faced thst same seattle D in 2012 (manynof the same players) and ended up moving the ball on em fairly well. Back then the best WRs were welker and branch.

Lets hope for a 6 quarter tie. With lots of (non serious) injuries.

The Seahawks have won 7 in a row, and 10 of their last 11. The only team that they've lost to since October 19th is the Chiefs team that beat the tar out of the Patriots. Nobody is calling any team in this year's playoffs unbeatable, but it's incredibly stupid to minimize what the Seahawks have done, particularly since they're the defending champions on top of everything else.

I think greenbay is going to beat Seatle this Sunday. GreenBay NewEngland SuperBowl 49. But I would rather play the hawks.

Contain Wilson and beast.. I think their Defense could be a little over hyped. But this Sunday will tell all.

As far as GB is concerned, they needed a reversed call on a controversial play just to beat Dallas. NE is 10x better than Dallas. Rodgers has a torn calf and those take 4 months to heal - you don't get better by continuing to play on it.

Im watching the rewind of Seahawks n Chargers right now .. MEH, Offense is all mis-direction, and "Deception" .. They couldn't hang w Antonia Gates really .. Not saying they are not good .. but jesus people .. you would think they invented football around here .. like the 85 Bears, and 01 Ravens combined .. WOAH .. SO SCARED

Pack all the way! If we make it that far, I think we could beat them in a neutral setting. Not so sure about that Seahawks' D....

I would like Seattle. I feel our defense can stop them. On the other hand the packers have already beaten us.

to be the best you have the beat the best.

taking out seattle and ending their hopes of back to back titles

A no-brainer. Packers. Pats would have beat them at home in a meaningful game for the Packers if not for a couple of errors. Pats will handle Green Bay on a neutral field. Seahawks are tough everywhere.

Im watching the rewind of Seahawks n Chargers right now .. MEH, Offense is all mis-direction, and "Deception" .. They couldn't hang w Antonia Gates really .. Not saying they are not good .. but jesus people .. you would think they invented football around here .. like the 85 Bears, and 01 Ravens combined .. WOAH .. SO SCARED
I actually think we'd have success with that D. Pats offense gets stymied by game plan Ds that show things they have never shown before and McD and BB are too stubborn/slow to adjust and by then it's too late.

As someone else noted, Seattle's D is pretty much what you see what you get week after week and I think the Pats can exploit that. They would commit to the run and the passing game would go through the TEs. I think they would have no problem scoring 20+.

On defense, they would sell out to stop the run and make Wilson win the SB, plain & simple. If he can do that, good on him, he's the best and they are the better team.

I hope Rodgers somehow wins but the Seahawks leave him take both his legs.

As far as GB is concerned, they needed a reversed call on a controversial play just to beat Dallas. NE is 10x better than Dallas. Rodgers has a torn calf and those take 4 months to heal - you don't get better by continuing to play on it.

They're already saying how much better Rodgers' calf is this week, as opposed to last.

By the time SB49 comes in almost 3 weeks, he'll be in much better shape and practically fine. Hell, aside from not running as much, he looked just fine last week vs. Dallas.

A no-brainer. Packers. Pats would have beat them at home in a meaningful game for the Packers if not for a couple of errors. Pats will handle Green Bay on a neutral field. Seahawks are tough everywhere.

They were peaking at that time as well, and clearly haven't climbed back to that level yet. Hopefully, the comeback vs. BAL kicks that off and they continue to get things back on the right track.

I'm not trying to say that they've been playing "bad," but they were playing better at the time of the GB game--that's all.

I actually think we'd have success with that D. Pats offense gets stymied by game plan Ds that show things they have never shown before and McD and BB are too stubborn/slow to adjust and by then it's too late.

As someone else noted, Seattle's D is pretty much what you see what you get week after week and I think the Pats can exploit that. They would commit to the run and the passing game would go through the TEs. I think they would have no problem scoring 20+.

On defense, they would sell out to stop the run and make Wilson win the SB, plain & simple. If he can do that, good on him, he's the best and they are the better team.

There is a reason why they play a simple defense , and it is because their player's are really good and can beat you with you knowing their scheme. Have you seen their D line and our O line. I'm not saying we can't score but to say we are going to be easily in the 20's is crazy.

As for Wilson and the run game that is easier said that done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents