PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So what game(s) will you watch Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBeliever

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
What a bunch of mediocre match-ups this week. Ravens/Steelers should be interesting. Jets/Bills and Broncos/Titans could be good. I may watch a bit of Bengals/Browns just to see Mangina's squad get its arse kicked.

For the afternoon I will definitely watch the beginning of Redskins/Eagles to see how they treat McNabb. Maybe do some of Texans/Raiders just because I like Houston a little.

How about YOU?

Since I work 7-3 today I will catch the end of Jets-Bills and prob switch between Eagles-Skins & Raiders-Texans.

Gotta watch our investment in the latter.

Redzone!

I am going to RedZone hopefully :)

Means I can see some TDs :)

The Jets-Bills game will be my main early game to watch and will bounce around to the other games, especially the ones I have on my Pro-Line tickets...:)

Bills supporter today!

Watching Green Beans-Bills, hoping to see Bart Scott suffer a dislocated jaw and LaClassian get run out of bounds after a 10-yard loss into Jabba's gut.

As noveau JETs fans Muffy and I will be watching our Jets dominate the Bills in our home theater. It simply wouldn't DO to travel to that awfull Buffalo and watch a game from the stands with all those uncouth ruffians about. I do say that next season we will take up the invitation by our New York socialite friends and attend the Jets-Patriots game in their new club seats. Note to self: have Rochester make those SuperBowl reservations right away.

Ravens-Steelers

I'll have my eye on Jets-Bills

I have a question for you all. Why do we get Jets - Bills here intend of BAL v. PIT? The Baltimore game seems like an obviously better matchup. Is there some NFL/TV rule that sticks us with the NY teams when the Pats don't play?

RedZone here.

I have a question for you all. Why do we get Jets - Bills here intend of BAL v. PIT? The Baltimore game seems like an obviously better matchup. Is there some NFL/TV rule that sticks us with the NY teams when the Pats don't play?

Yeah, this. I want to know whether to send the nasty letter to the network or the local affiliate. The best game to date of the season is beign plaid, and I have to watch Ganggreen play a college side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes