PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So NFL, whats the angle this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby B

Rookie
Reaction score
Well, technically next week....but you see what i mean. Moving the game to Sunday night, instead of a regular old 1:00 start..... whats gonna happen THIS time?

This is the undefeated Patriots against the Bills.... Is this REALLY the most intriguing matchup of the day? I guess Losman is probably gonna play, and he was cheapshotted by the Pats to knock him out for a couple weeks, and it almost cost him his job...and the Bills have been better since that point.... but really, Sunday Night Football...John Madden?

I guess Polian could have some connections back in Buffalo... he might try to pull something... I guess we'll see.

Well, technically next week....but you see what i mean. Moving the game to Sunday night, instead of a regular old 1:00 start..... whats gonna happen THIS time?

This is the undefeated Patriots against the Bills.... Is this REALLY the most intriguing matchup of the day? I guess Losman is probably gonna play, and he was cheapshotted by the Pats to knock him out for a couple weeks, and it almost cost him his job...and the Bills have been better since that point.... but really, Sunday Night Football...John Madden?

I guess Polian could have some connections back in Buffalo... he might try to pull something... I guess we'll see.
Besides this being the first time the two teams meet after all the whining by Loserman, I think you'll see almost if not all the Pats games moved to a prime time spot as long as they go undefeated.

Pretty lame baiting attempt. Anything to do with Losman is not a story line.

Don't expect offensive fireworks. Should be very windy, and last game against the Bills, the Patriots actually did run out the clock and did NOT run up the score. Jauron seemed to thank BB for it afterward.

I'm assuming the Patriots played it close to the vest because they were playing against the Bills again this season, so they may play it differently now that this is the last game (presumably, though I wouldn't put it past the Bills to upset the crappy Chargers on wildcard weekend).

.... though I wouldn't put it past the Bills to upset the crappy Chargers on wildcard weekend).

Wow ... THAT is thinking ahead !
Long shot for EITHER of those teams to even be playing that weekend.

That BUF/NE game could have high rankings if the Miami Dolphins defeat the Bills in Miami this week ,Then that means with a Patriots win over Buffalo in that game they will be the earliest team to clinch a division EVER.

So in actuality it could be a division clinching hat and t-shirt celebration in the locker room!!

Other than Lossman's pathetic whining, there's no interesting storyline concerning Buffalo, New England is the storyline.

Last edited:
Other than Lossman's pathetic whining, there's no interesting storyline concerning Buffalo, New England is the storyline.

Clearly. Its not like people could get sick of the Patriots. There really isn't much else going on in the League other than the Patriots. Maybe Adrian Peterson, but he's stuck in Minny.

The NFL really has only one show going on, and its New England.... why would they try f them over? It seems, to me, like bad business....

So you think they're trying to do something like the The 12 Labours of Hercules with the Pats? Every week the mighty League will put forth another challenge for the Pats to overcome??

Whats it gonna be? Kidnapping of Bradys baby? Plant some herb on Randy Moss? Cut the lights on Sunday night at a critical time? To what lengths will the mighty League go to prove that the Pats are the Greatest Team in the history of Sport, or defeat them in the process?? Should be interesting, one thing is for sure...there will be something.

Clearly. Its not like people could get sick of the Patriots. There really isn't much else going on in the League other than the Patriots. Maybe Adrian Peterson, but he's stuck in Minny.

The NFL really has only one show going on, and its New England.... why would they try f them over? It seems, to me, like bad business....

So you think they're trying to do something like the The 12 Labours of Hercules with the Pats? Every week the mighty League will put forth another challenge for the Pats to overcome??

Whats it gonna be? Kidnapping of Bradys baby? Plant some herb on Randy Moss? Cut the lights on Sunday night at a critical time? To what lengths will the mighty League go to prove that the Pats are the Greatest Team in the history of Sport, or defeat them in the process?? Should be interesting, one thing is for sure...there will be something.
It's not a league decision, it's a TV network decision. They're going to show whatever their market research tells them will get the best rating. If you don't like it, get a Nielsen box and watch something else.

Sorry, I've read and re-read your post, but I'm still not sure what it is your trying to say.

Sorry, I've read and re-read your post, but I'm still not sure what it is your trying to say.
Bills fan. Their offseason's started already, they have all day to write non-sequiturs.

Bills fan. Their offseason's started already, they have all day to write non-sequiturs.

No doubt. Humor them, you have to feel sorry for anyone who lives in that freezing sh*thole.

I want to, but i have no idea what they are saying!
He's (its a dude) just trying to bait us by calling Moss a pothead, etc.

This was posted on the Bills fans web site:

Gee I wonder how long Debby has been a Pats fan. Somebody needs to knock those arrogant a-holes down a notch. Really has there ever been a team so universally hated in any sport like these Pats? We have a little surprise for them in two weeks.

Then this:

Haah....i'm Debby B.
Just wanna get'em worked up

So one Bills fan is complaining about another Bills fan, and the bulk of the thread is about how stupid Pats fans are. I find this oddly amusing.

Last edited:
Don't expect offensive fireworks. Should be very windy, and last game against the Bills, the Patriots actually did run out the clock and did NOT run up the score. Jauron seemed to thank BB for it afterward.

I'm assuming the Patriots played it close to the vest because they were playing against the Bills again this season, so they may play it differently now that this is the last game (presumably, though I wouldn't put it past the Bills to upset the crappy Chargers on wildcard weekend).

For some reason I get the feeling that BB respects the Bills. When he talked about them on the Big Show thats how it sounded to me. I know he says nice things about every team, but that time he seemed sincere.

Besides this being the first time the two teams meet after all the whining by Loserman, I think you'll see almost if not all the Pats games moved to a prime time spot as long as they go undefeated.

The maximum number of night games you can have as a team is 6 during the regular season, and this being moved to 8:15 makes 6. Which makes absolutely no sense being that they are playing the Stealers 2 weeks later in a 1:00 game, why not move that one?

I'm guessing you're bored tonight??Or your mother hasn't taken away your computer yet?

The maximum number of night games you can have as a team is 6 during the regular season, and this being moved to 8:15 makes 6. Which makes absolutely no sense being that they are playing the Stealers 2 weeks later in a 1:00 game, why not move that one?
Steelers game has been moved to 4:15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference