Welcome to PatsFans.com

So much for Indy's "blue-print..."

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by patsox23, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patsox23

patsox23 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

on how to beat the Patriots. In past seasons, mostly post-seasons, we've heard all this media hype that one team or another (usually the non-punting Colts) looks "dominant" as the Pats wait for them to come to Foxboro. Ty Law's out, Seymour's out, no one left in the secondary...Pats are doomed. Then we KILL the other team and go win another Super Bowl.

Last week, it was all about how the Colts - while they lost (nice of them to mention it) - had provided the rest of the league with a blue-print to defeat the Patriots. Again - what a total JOKE. 56-10 says it's a joke. Indy's 13-10 eke-out home victory over Herm and the Mediocres says it's a joke.

And so I say, Hey. NFL. Media. Pundits. EVERYONE - ha ha. Losers.

2. MetalBleachers

MetalBleachers Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh, you are so classless. :D ;)

3. Dr Pain

Dr Pain Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I expect the Jets or Dolphins to rush 11. They might as well try it and see if they can get pressure.

4. patsox23

patsox23 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

LOL, awesome. Then Brady can just throw up a jump ball, Randy will run under it and get all kinds of YAC.

5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 8 / -8

The blueprint is this: ignore the "point of emphasis" and drape yourself on any wideout in the vicinity like a twenty dollar whore at a plastics convention. Then when said wideout catches the ball anyway, cleverly agree with the refs when they call offensive pass interference.

Rinse, repeat.

I really don't think that game would be close if called fairly. But I don't think there's any guarantee that the officiating won't be similar when/if they meet in the postseason.

So, like the man says: 60 minutes. Unless of course Belichick was in fact pulling a "Rain Man" and ranting that he's missing his favorite show.

PFnV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.