PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, How Do We Beat Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PsychoPat just posted that Patrick Cobbs has been signed from thier practice squad suggesting that Brown may not be ready.

RE Gameplan:

On Offense, patient ball control passing game with screen passes to Maroney and Faulk and short stuff to Brown and Caldwell and the TEs. Their run defense is stout, so pick your spots and get Maroney outside (away from Thomas and Taylor).

On Defense, if Ronnie Brown is out, we should be able to stop the run. Focus on Welker and pressuring Harrington in thrid down and long. McMichael has been quite but he still worries me.

On STs, Keep those long hang time punts coming, Kenny, and A few touchbacks from Gostkowski would be welcome.

I see us winning a close one (always tough in Miami), 13-10.

Thank you, adamprez, for an insightful and respecful post. Some visitors just come to stir up trouble.

Good luck to your Dolphins. I hope they finish their season with a 3 game winning streak!

Thanks. I enjoy this site. You guys really understand the game and you have honest assessments. I love talking football but too often you get into high school arguments and putdowns on other sites. That seems to be pretty rare on this site and its refreshing to see. I hope it stays that way.

Here's to a injury free game and you'll understand if I root for a four game winning streak:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes