PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF @ Baltimore - Do You Think We'll Get Flexed Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why did they flex out Pats-Ravens again?

So I can get up Monday morning on a full night's sleep.

For one, Philly is the 4th biggest TV market, and Chicago is the 3rd biggest. It's going to have playoff implication in Dallas (5th biggest), possibly NY (1st) (although extremely unlikely), and Detroit (11th)

In comparison, Boston is 7th, and Baltimore is 26th. And don't see any major markets really caring about the game too much. Maybe NY (with the Jets). So from a TV market perspective, it seems like a pretty big no brainer.

I'm not going to complain though. It's always a thousand times louder at Sunday night games than afternoon games. Anyone that would rather play in Baltimore on Sunday night than at a 4:00 game is crazy.

For one, Philly is the 4th biggest TV market, and Chicago is the 3rd biggest. It's going to have playoff implication in Dallas (5th biggest), possibly NY (1st) (although extremely unlikely), and Detroit (11th)

In comparison, Boston is 7th, and Baltimore is 26th. And don't see any major markets really caring about the game too much. Maybe NY (with the Jets). So from a TV market perspective, it seems like a pretty big no brainer.

I'm not going to complain though. It's always a thousand times louder at Sunday night games than afternoon games. Anyone that would rather play in Baltimore on Sunday night than at a 4:00 game is crazy.

You can talk about markets etc all you want, but if it's a big game, between two good teams who don't exactly like each other, you can bet people will tune in regardless.

Saying that, I'm happy, 9:25pm and live on Sky = the best time slot.

Nope, and we'd better not as I have concert tickets earlier in the day and I specifically bought them because I would be home to see the Pats play the Ravens later that night!

Here's the jinx I have wrought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents