PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Site Supporters - Billboard Relocate Now Available

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
For those who have donated to support the site, I made a change that now allows you to relocate the top panel with the news links, pinned threads, etc. down to the bottom of the page when you're on desktop/tablet. However, on mobile, the additional pinned threads still remain but the headlines are moved down.

Open up the menu on the top left and if you're a supporting member, you'll see this block:

View attachment 28917

Uncheck it:

1602432825992.png

If it worked, you'll see the above message and then when you refresh, the billboard will have relocated to the bottom of the page:

1602432889184.png

Obviously, this site is something that I maintain in my free time and I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has supported our little corner of the internet for these last 20-years. For those who would like to support the site and help out (which will make this available to you), you can go here:

Again, thank you all for helping make all of this possible and I'll continue trying to improve it and make it a little better. :)

Attachments

• 1602432816784.png
    1602432816784.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
Nice feature, @Ian! I also like the cleaner text input area used for posts, the way you can turn preview mode on and off, etc.

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back