PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Singles may still be available on Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey, anyone who wants single tix may still be able to get them on ticketmaster. If it doesn't work at first, keep trying I was able to choose between alot of different seats mostly in 239, 238 area.

Wow. Let's just say in a real football town/area, this would not be the case.

wow. Let's just say you're a fuking idiot and have no idea how ticketmaster or any ticketing agency works.

Wow. Let's just say in a real football town/area, this would not be the case.

Wow lets just say you're not very funny. There is a difference between having enough tickets left to warrant a blackout and a few singles that were released within the last few hours.

These singles are released sporadically as they are made available, probably by the opposing team. The presale and general sale sold out, its not like these tickets have been sitting there for a few days.

due to demand, patriots tickets are the toughest ticket in the league to get; in fact, they are the only really tough ticket during regular season. every other team's home tix are easy to get for face price or VERY close.

Singles are available at ticketmaster! Sweet. Any cute girls? Non-smoker and kid-less are my preferences....

Wait a minute! This is for tickets! Talk about false advertising. I need a date for this weekend...

I don't want to make a new thread with this the subject, but I bought two extra tickets thinking they were going to be used. Apparently they are not. I have one in section 105, and one in 201. Let me know if you are interested (I will give you the ticket in person) Will sell for less than face value

Last edited:
I just went through a bunch of singles. I have to get a double though since I live 8 hours away. I found a double in sec 117 row 38, but I tried calling my friend to see if he wanted to go up but couldn't get a hold of him.

Hello,

I have 1 extra Standing Room Ticket for Saturday night's Divisional Playoff game. I am a fan, not a broker. I'm just looking for face value, and can meet up with you at the stadium. If you are interested, please email me ASAP: [email protected]

they are the only really tough ticket during regular season. every other team's home tix are easy to get for face price or VERY close.

i disagree.

green bay. pittsburgh. Giants. Broncos. Cowboys....

i disagree.

green bay. pittsburgh. Giants. Broncos. Cowboys....

How about Miami ? I saw 50 yard line seats (lower level) going for less than 50 bucks.... I guess the season ticket holders there can't unload them at any price for their home games...

Just wanted to thank the OP because I had given up on Ticketmaster and had resigned myself to watching the game at home. I managed to pick up 2 seats next to each other in the 100 level. :rocker: :rocker:

Singles are available at ticketmaster! Sweet. Any cute girls? Non-smoker and kid-less are my preferences....

Wait a minute! This is for tickets! Talk about false advertising. I need a date for this weekend...

:ditto: :rofl:

10 characters

well i just checked on ticketmaster, entered for 1 ticket for tomorrow's game, and up came a ticket in section 136. paid $130 and now im going to the game. thanks for the notice.

Just grabbed a single ticket for a friend on there.

Sounds silly, but I'm really happy I could help get the word out!

BTW Conseco's whatever Dallas and Indy are on sale too! Aren't they the epitome of football towns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick