PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Simmons: Brady has broken ribs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the post game press confrence. He is so on pain killers.

Just watched it again. You're right, he does look a bit dopey. I was just being a wiseguy, but it looks like you nailed it. Hard to really say if it has to do with the ribs, the knee, or the finger, I mean he's been beaten up and could have taken a pain pill to deal with overall pain? This, of course, being speculation, since I have no special knowledge.. and his wife just had a baby, which can make a guy real tired even on the week prior to the birth. He just has that, high look, especially at the beginning.

Here's a link to the post-game press conference.
Tom Brady Postgame Press Conference

I watched to press conference and you guys are being rediculous. Seriously? The guy just got owned by the dolphins (or his team did). Do you expect him to look all chipper and excited? I think that his look is more disappointment and let down, not high.

Re: Brady Broken Ribs?

Cracked Ribs during the Jets game.. Check my previous posts when I mentioned the injury..
I have no idea how mcsully knows this - but this would fully explain why Belichick took him out of the Saints game when it wasn't over but it virtually was.

I am a big fan of 1 + 1 = 2, it explains a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News