PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Showtime 60 Minutes Sports - professor opines that it was the NFL that cheated

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmasspatsfan

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Anyone catch Showtime 60 Minutes Sports?

Armen Ketayen interviewed a professor and asked him if there was any cheating? He said probably - but by the NFL, not Brady.

He got into the deception by the NFL and Ted Wells. He said he hates the Pats because he roots for another team, but was rooting for Brady in deflategate.

Maybe the unraveling has begun.

This sounds interesting, now need quotes or clips

Armen Ketayen interviewed a professor and asked him if there was any cheating? He said probably but by the NFL not Brady. He got into the deception by the NFL and Ted Wells. He said he hates the Pats because he roots for another team but was rooting for Brady in deflategate. Maybe the unravelling has begun,

Was kind of professor was he? A physics professor?

Anyone catch Showtime 60 Minutes Sports?

Armen Ketayen interviewed a professor and asked him if there was any cheating? He said probably - but by the NFL, not Brady.

He got into the deception by the NFL and Ted Wells. He said he hates the Pats because he roots for another team, but was rooting for Brady in deflategate.

Maybe the unraveling has begun.

Some context would be helpful.

Is this the earlier Spring interview he did - - or is this a more recent interview? I tried searching on the internet for this, but see nothing recent.

Some context would be helpful.

Is this the earlier Spring interview he did - - or is this a more recent interview? I tried searching on the internet for this, but see nothing recent.
First I've heard of it, I didn't catch the whole thing, my brother had the remote and has add but I caught the last half. I think he was a physics proff but they announced that at the beginning. He talked about the 2 over psi leak that got everyone including him thinking the Pats were guilty. He showed the picture of the two gauges where the tried to make them look closer in size. Said Brady was most likely innocent and there was no one leaking air from the balls.
The reason I asked if anyone else saw it was because I missed about half and was hoping someone else caught it. It was on at 9. It was called Friday Night Lights, 25 years later.

First I've heard of it, I didn't catch the whole thing, my brother had the remote and has add but I caught the last half. I think he was a physics proff but they announced that at the beginning. He talked about the 2 over psi leak that got everyone including him thinking the Pats were guilty. He showed the picture of the two gauges where the tried to make them look closer in size. Said Brady was most likely innocent and there was no one leaking air from the balls.
The reason I asked if anyone else saw it was because I missed about half and was hoping someone else caught it. It was on at 9. It was called Friday Night Lights, 25 years later.

I'm intrigued. Does anyone have any further info on this?

Looks like it'll be on again Saturday and Sunday.

SATURDAY
SEP 12
3:00AM
SHO
SATURDAY
SEP 12
10:30AM
SHO
SUNDAY
SEP 13
9:00AM
SHO

Wow that photo of the two gauges..........!!!!!! One was TWICE as long as the other one and one was very bent.

This is fantastic. Thank you for flagging this for us.

I'm astounded that there has been nothing in the media about this today.

OK, just finished watching it - - that was DEVASTATING to the NFL.

To anyone of you who tweet - - PLEASE get in contact with any media you can to get this to them - - Reiss, Curran, Florio, King, etc - - this needs exposure.

Wow that photo of the two gauges..........!!!!!! One was TWICE as long as the other one and one was very bent.

This is fantastic. Thank you for flagging this for us.

I'm astounded that there has been nothing in the media about this today.

Dale & Holley talked about it, as I recall.

OK, just finished watching it - - that was DEVASTATING to the NFL.

To anyone of you who tweet - - PLEASE get in contact with any media you can to get this to them - - Reiss, Curran, Florio, King, etc - - this needs exposure.
It is the episode with VR, Friday Night Lights revisited and fishing. Second part of the show

Notice the neat trick by Exponent to lessen the apparent extent of the difference in length - - - the ruler starts at different spots of the two respective gauges.

Wells/Exponent are criminals - - how can America believe any of this crap?

If the party doing the measurements uses the same crooked ethics, how can America believe the measurements of the PSi levels in the footballs as reported by the NFL?

t4nHBTl.png

I resized the images to scale, then shifted the ruler over in the top image.

I know it's not perfect (I probably should have shifted the top image over a couple pixels) but the above is a much better representation of what these needles look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents