PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

sf niners fans - new major pats hating fanbase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure scum....

49er and Falcon fans in the same place? they must have been fighting about who is the worst fan base. Like some say there are always bad fans , most are reasonable. But, some fan bases are plagued with more bad apples than others, and get a reputation. NO has always tried to be courteous, manly because everyone makes fun of us anyway after losing so much. But you will hear Saints fans telling there own the shut it, if they get out of line. We have a code of fan conduct.
49ers,Bears, Philly, Seahawks, Jets, and Falcaon fans have worked hard to destroy their reputations. Its a shame, I mean, to get cursed at with your son there or beer thrown at you is truely over the line.
But we are used to it. We really appreciate the Pats fans being so nice to us and showing the way for other teams fans to act. As winning fans you show a good example, and thats important.

49er fans have little credibility in our book, more thugs than fans. Though I admit Who Dat ! gets annoying after a while. But I wouldnt pay them much mind. Only children fight when they dont have to.

Last edited:
i play pickup ball with couple of niner fans regularly. they just believe brady & entire pats organization are cheat. and they are very reasonable and smart guys outside of football. i told them brady is the greatest and they laughed it off.

here are what they've said

'Brady is a good player in a good situation. he is not even close to being the greatest'
'Pats are cheating organization. they got caught, and you should just deal with it.'
'i think brady knew about it and he probably did it. and it really changed the outcome of the game, but cheating is still cheating.'
'why would he destroy the phones? was it a coincidence? puahahahah'
'they got caught. it was measured and it was below the minimum. that's the proof.'

i asked them
'how did they get caught? why did they measure the ball in the half time. is that a standard procedure?
they didn't have a clue

i also asked them
'is jerry rice a cheater? you know he did stickum, right?'

both replied
'doesn't even matter. today's glove is stickier than stickum anyway. no big deal.'

again, outside of pats, they are very reasonable folks. i enjoy playing basketball with them.

but they become so unreasonable when it comes to pats. it seems like pats bring out the nasty in people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back