PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: JEST v. Bills: who are you rooting for?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

JEST vs. Bills: who are you rooting for? (choose as many as you want!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
simple answer for me......Bills

I love the Pats more than I hate the Jets; therefore, I'll root for the outcome that most benefits the Pats. If that means a Jets win, then so be it.

I love the Pats more than I hate the Jets; therefore, I'll root for the outcome that most benefits the Pats. If that means a Jets win, then so be it.

Outcome that benefits the pats would be a bills loss and the jets winning. Bills are about to go to 6-2....Pats gotta step it up...

After the Jets lose to straight, they will pretty much be done, and tubby wrecks can go back to his feet fantasies. even if they win out, I doubt if 11-5 will be good enough for a wild card. I think Baltimore / Pittsburgh will be providing the other.

No doubt about it. The Bills.

Another loss buries the Jets deeper in the Division and could lead to an explosion in the Clubhouse.

We either take care of business and win out in the Division, finishing up by beating the Bills in Foxboro or we don't. If we don't we don't deserve to win the division. Simple.
:ditto: 10 characters

Bills.Dont hate them.

This is a huge game for Buffalo and the AFCE in general. Time to see what the Bills are made of.

This is similiar to asking:
Do you want to get a wedgie or level 4 rectal cancer?

IMO The Bills will be 9-7 when the season is over so I am not worrying about who wins this game

However I feel strongly that the Jets will not only win in Buffalo,but win handily

Last edited:
No contest the Bills. I would rather eat glass then root for the Jesters :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back