PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle Seahawks - Denver Broncos Super Bowl Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is without a doubt the Greatest and most satisfying Super Bowl i have ever watched that didn't involve a Patriots win.

Congrats Seahawks. I'm happy for Pete Carol. They are my heroes tonight. :D:D
I hope BB was watching. THAT IS THE KIND OF DEFENSE THAT OUR TEAM NEEDS!!!

Fun fact: Tom Brady has never been held to single digits in the postseason.

Peyton Manning's been held to single digits (or shutout) 3 times in the postseason.

Absolutely glorious television. Well done Seahawks. Congratulations on your first Superbowl.

Suck it Welker!!

Peyton Manning's been held to single digits (or shutout) 3 times in the postseason.

You The Man!

I haven't watched or read any coverage of the SB in the two weeks, but everywhere i go on the web i see The Forehead. On yahoo, the daily news, the daily mail, google news, in passing through bspn its been horrible. I can't imagine how bad it will be if he wins. Please, Please, PLEASE Lord let Seattle win

Thank you Lord for granting my prayer.

What a great way to break in my 55-inch tv. Me like big manning face. :)

Easy pickings for peter King, he gets to devote tomorrow's MMQB exclusively to Denver's need to get Manning some weapons..

tearpeyton.gif

Marshall faulk has an explanation for this. :rolleyes:

Way to go Pete!

Wes Welker .... take care of those concussions!

#PeytonThrowsIntoTraffic

I'd love to see Fox throw Manning and Del Rio under the bus. Then for Manning to throw his offensive line under the bus. Then for Welker to throw Elway under the bus.

My brother has been a Seahawks fan since the eighties and the last decade and a half have been tough for him in terms of sibling rivalry. I'm glad he gets to know what a SB win feels like.

Easy pickings for peter King, he gets to devote tomorrow's MMQB exclusively to Denver's need to get Manning some weapons..

"All Manning needs is a few better options. It shouldn't be difficult to pick up a guy like Peterson, Graham, or Fitzgerald."

-Peter King, in tomorrow's column.

I'd love to see Fox throw Manning and Del Rio under the bus. Then for Manning to throw his offensive line under the bus. Then for Welker to throw Elway under the bus.

And then Belichick's cunning plan comes to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST