PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle Seahawks - Denver Broncos Super Bowl Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's peyton's legacy after this performance?

It's obvious. He's thrown (or will throw) for more than 300 yards, more than 30 completions, better than 75 percent completion rate. Obviously not his fault,

Most completions in SB history

GOAT

If his offensive line, receivers, defense, special teams, coaching staff, and fan base didn’t let him down Manning would have the SB title that he so deserves...:rolleyes:

tbh i haven't watched a single commercial all night. I've basically been skimming through the thread and lol'ing at the pictures the whole time out

jack effing bauer is back!!!

Again, these don't feel like Super Bowl commercials. There's no energy, no outrageous-ness, no ridiculousness. What the hell happened?
The one with the cross-bred dog was pretty good.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 3m
This joke writes itself ... Manning's 33 completions are a Super Bowl record.

dhamz ‏@dhamz 2m
@tomecurran In a few years stat guys will point to completion record and yards and tell us Peyton played well tonight.

Seattle won 40-10 in the preseason against the Broncos. I mean how bad is Denver. They are giving up more points than they did in the preseason and scoring less than they did that day

tbh I haven't watched a single commercial all night. I've basically been skimming through the thread and LOL'ing at the pictures the whole time out

You're not missing anything. They're no different from normal commercials. And they pay so much damn money for them to air these, too. Not sure what these companies were thinking.

doesn't denver ever commit a foul

It's obvious. He's thrown (or will throw) for more than 300 yards, more than 30 completions, better than 75 percent completion rate. Obviously not his fault,

He is amazing at throwing 3 yard passes and having the refs throw flags on half his incompletions. On bad passes by the way.

I guess I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm saying that Wilson has shown a lot of composure and allowed his team to win which, for a second year player, is impressive. hardly controversial or earth shattering. Except to you it seems.

The one with the cross-bred dog was pretty good.

I saw that one on youtube a few days ago. But that was the only one that was hilarious. When did it air, though? Half-time? I turned off the TV and waited for the game to come back.

Seriously though all joking aside we should complain, write a letter to Goodell. We have been loyal NFL fans all year and this is the POS SB that we all held on to see, there should be a rule that Peyton cannot play in the SB to ensure this never happens again.

The Broncos mile high offense feel apart faster than the world trade center.

I just looked up choke in the dictionary. There is now a picture of Peyton Manning smiling under the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST