PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle Seahawks - Denver Broncos Super Bowl Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welker must be loving his decision to move to Denver. He must be thinking, " At least Brady gave us a chance to win, Manning is giving us no chance '.

If Denver loses ( looking like it ), Welker will get exactly what he deserves. He play with the best regular season QB...

that was just great pass rush at a critical time.manning cant do much with it.
Oh, stop trying to throw a wet towel over such a glorious moment.

So which unproductive Pats DE said, after last weeks AFC championship loss, "Can't get to Manning anyways because he gets rid of the ball too quickly."
In other news, BB will have his DEs practicing chipping over the off season....because who needs pressure on a QB from a DE

You need to stop blaming the scheme and look at the player talent. If pats play same defense as seattle they will get creamed. Not the same type of players talent level wise , at least this year.

Look at Seattles pass rush. It's fantastic. We're never going to win a championship with mediocre Ninkovich starting.

beat it sonny ... go play some xbox

I meant, you know, the football where they hardly ever kick the ball.

Yes, football, the game where you can take your hands out of your pockets and do something spectacular. ;)

hoJaD8s.gif

Invest in the D

This franchise and its fan base took a very wrong turn in 2007 and the error has been repeated

All Wilson has to do is be Brady in 2001 and I think he's more than capable

Still a lot of time left.

I don't want that fumble, they will take the fault away from manning, I want this shame all on him

Gregory would not make this team.

Boo! 10char

mayweather bet 10 mill on the broncos.....yeah

Denver needs 7 on this drive, badly

Long way to go tonight.

manning's comeback ability isn't as good as brady's. but yeah, game is far from over.

but still, i want patriots to have a championship defense. so we can win 13-10 type of game when we have to.

I bet there is another turnover before halftime

Welker must be loving his decision to move to Denver. He must be thinking, " At least Brady gave me a chance to lose the game, Manning is giving us no chance '.

If Denver loses ( looking like it ), Welker will get exactly what he deserves. He play with the best regular season QB...

I corrected your post for you.

That's not OPI? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes