PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle Seachickens vs Carolina Kitties Official Game thread of Anaheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now okung is hurt? This game is dangerously close to being over before halftime

game over man

Wow, stick a fork in Seattle. Terrible game. Minnesota would have been preferable to this.

Seattle playing like a team who only advanced on a fluke missed FG last week.

Can we get the Vikings flown in before halftime?

Wilson's abiding Achilles heel: throwing from the pocket.

i just can't imagine the forehead in the SB again getting his arse handed to him..go pats

Seattle is getting embarrassed. That will not sit well with the egomaniacs on that team.

What time is it in Seattle? 10:30 a.m.? Guys are just waking up and the Seahawks are already blown out in Charlotte. OMG.

Jesus. Wtf is going on? O, Pete carol, nevermind.

Maybe I shouldn't have rushed home for the start of this game after all.

Yesterday's game were pretty good, the Ari / GB was a classic and Chiefs ended up making a game of it. Maybe today both are blowouts. Hoping Pitt of course blows out Denver ;)

It's the Cards. I actually loathe running style QBs and the Pats D is better suited to a QB like Palmer.

Handled Wilson fine in the last SB, and their receiving corps is pretty much a dream matchup for our secondary. Assuming Hightower's healthy, I don't think the Panthers can get to 20 against us.

David Johnson's versatility scares me with Arizona, as does the prospect of John Brown and Michael Floyd being covered by Coleman and Ryan.

The Seahawks just aren't that good anymore...

Trent-Dilfer.jpg

Looks to be two boring games today. Pitt needs a ton of luck in the form of ducks from HGHillbilly. Guess I'm headed back to Netflix early and thinking about the donkeys next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back