PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seating Advice

GostkowSKI

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Looking to go to my first C's game in November, just had a question about the seating. It seems to be that the corner balcony seats are the cheapest.. just wondering are they THAT bad? Would you suggest I'm better off paying $100 per ticket to sit towards the middle or $40 per and sit in the corners. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

For better reference, I'm talking about seats in the 328, 327, & 326 range. Thanks again.

I tend to prefer the corner seats in the balconey to the middle balconey seats but that is a personal preference.

If you are willing to spend 100 and get seats closer...even in the corners I would definitely go that route.

Thanks Patti I appreciate your response.

I tend to prefer the corner seats in the balconey to the middle balconey seats but that is a personal preference.

If you are willing to spend 100 and get seats closer...even in the corners I would definitely go that route.

Agreed, my season tickets are in the corner of the Balcony and I love them, I was offered to upgrade to the middle and decided to stay where I was

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back