PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season Ticket Upgrade Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

AStack75

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I asked this same question last year, but forgot what the response was.

But how long does it take the Pats to notify you of any ticket upgrades?

I just sent in my payment and upgrade request. I'm sick of sitting in the silent last row of the 300 level.

AStack75 said:

I just sent in my payment and upgrade request. I'm sick of sitting in the silent last row of the 300 level.

im still waiting just to sit in that last row
(been on the waiting list for five yrs, although id be fine waiting another 5-10 yrs)

AStack75 said:

Stack, including our sec 129 seats in the old stadium (we're now in 137) we've been waiting for an upgrade for about 6+ years now. Although not a lot of people drop their seats in the lower levels and we have 3 seats which probably screws us up when it comes to moving either way (I'd imagine it's easier to move up in groups of 2 or 4). My brother creeped closer last year but he's up in the 300's somewhere.

Last edited:
AStack75 said:

Stack - deadline for payment is 3/31/06, seems they could not even look at any changes until they know who has dropped out. My bet would be end of April maybe?

Did you request a higher prices seat or same level? I would think you would see a bill really fast if you were trying to upgrade to more expensive seats.

patsfan55 said:
im still waiting just to sit in that last row
(been on the waiting list for five yrs, although id be fine waiting another 5-10 yrs)

Hang tough! ...been waiting almost 8 years myself. :)

I did speak with the season ticket office about upgrades. I am currently in sec 123 , corner endzone and have had the 4 tickets since they opened the razor.

I learned that if you were to have an option to upgrade and you requested to get closer to the 50yd line then you may loose your lower level section. They don;t give you seats or sections to choose from, they just place you. If they feel the 300 section is closer to the 50 than the corner endzone than you get placed there. Be careful when upgrading.

Also the upgrade program is senority based, so only being 4 yrs in my senority number is very low and will not likely have a shot an a upgrade.

fgssand said:
Stack - deadline for payment is 3/31/06, seems they could not even look at any changes until they know who has dropped out. My bet would be end of April maybe?

Did you request a higher prices seat or same level? I would think you would see a bill really fast if you were trying to upgrade to more expensive seats.
I just said "Best Available". I probably should have added...any price. I am just a single season ticket seat (I have friends who are also season ticket holders who I usually tailgate with). So for just a single seat, I'd think they'd be able to accomodate my request pretty easily.

Last year, when I called, they told me that they only got up to season ticket holders up through 1988 for upgrades so they never got to my number again. The one year that they did (a couple of years ago) it was during the time when they asked for specific sections and rows on the upgrade form and I was too ambitious and they didn't have it available so they passed me by. (Of course, they change the form every dang year...) I don't expect an upgrade yet again, although I wrote "best available". We've only had our tickets since 97 so more than likely they won't get up to our acct again.

Of course, my pet peeve in all of this is that they allow ST holders to add seats to their accts (based on seniority) before moving anyone else down so in essence, they'll never get to the higher numbers to move. People add seats to their accounts and since they've had tickets the longest, the extra seats are the best ones... That leaves no chance for 300 level people to move because the long time holders aren't up there.

Sounds like I'm going to be S.O.L. in that case. My only hope is that a single seat would make my request feasible.

I just really don't want to sit in the 300s anymore. My section was silent all last season and I hated it. You want to scream your ***** off but when you're the only one in your section doing it, you feel like an idiot. Plus the fact that my section had a bunch of grown men who would throw snowballs all game like they were 12 year olds. I just can't deal with it anymore.

I sat in the 3rd row of the end zone for the Bucs game last year and the atmosphere was much better. Although I wasn't thrilled at being that low of an angle to the field. Tough to see what's going on when it's at the other end. But I'm sure there's a happy middle ground somewhere in the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft