PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks sign Holmgren to two-year extenstion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the Hawks wanted to reward Holmgren for a season that should have been good enough to win the Super Bowl

Now we'll just have to wait and see if the Stealers do the right thing and give the refs a two-year contract extension as well.

pats-blue said:
WOW almost 900 posts, almost all of them just a link. I can read the news, add something to enhance the board not just boost your post count.
Sorry neighbor, I'm bone lazy myownself and greatly appreciate Joe saving me the trouble of digging for the noteworthy changes on the lesser 31 clubs. ;)

Box_O_Rocks said:
Sorry neighbor, I'm bone lazy myownself and greatly appreciate Joe saving me the trouble of digging for the noteworthy changes on the lesser 31 clubs. ;)
Me too. Why the venom?

Box_O_Rocks said:

I'll split the difference - I didn't used to be this lazy but now I appreciate the links

Still, BJ - as Jim Rome says - have a take.

Patjew said:
Me too. Why the venom?
Probably just a hot button, we all got'em, mine is Mikey. :D

Box_O_Rocks said:
Probably just a hot button, we all got'em, mine is Mikey. :D

Sorry if I came off like a jerk. Yep it is a hot button. I personally think someone posting a link that is on the front page of every major sports site and nothing else pushes worthwhile threads that people took time to put up here. I'm in AZ and I don't have time to follow all the college games and players and even the patience to look at the Pats line play for a game. I appreciate the time some on this board put into thier posts and 6 threads on the first page that are just links does irritate me. especially ones that have nothing to do with the Pats. This particular post is front page on ESPN and has been for a bit. Don't really see the need to push posts that some spent time typing out down for a post of a link. Yeah Mikey does the same thing and it pushes my buttons too. I've been here for years and am in the 700's for posts. 95% of the time I try and add what insite or opinion I have to things I don't have a lot of free time and this is one of the things I like to spend my time on. I also don't like internet tough guys and idiot trolls too, who would have thought that a prolific link poster would push me over the edge.....if I came across as an A** I am sorry, still bugs me but this site isn't here to please me and if people like it then so be it, still bugs me but guess I'm wrong, not the first time,my apologies...:bricks:

pats-blue said:
Sorry if I came off like a jerk. Yep it is a hot button. I personally think someone posting a link that is on the front page of every major sports site and nothing else pushes worthwhile threads that people took time to put up here. I'm in AZ and I don't have time to follow all the college games and players and even the patience to look at the Pats line play for a game. I appreciate the time some on this board put into thier posts and 6 threads on the first page that are just links does irritate me. especially ones that have nothing to do with the Pats. This particular post is front page on ESPN and has been for a bit. Don't really see the need to push posts that some spent time typing out down for a post of a link. Yeah Mikey does the same thing and it pushes my buttons too. I've been here for years and am in the 700's for posts. 95% of the time I try and add what insite or opinion I have to things I don't have a lot of free time and this is one of the things I like to spend my time on. I also don't like internet tough guys and idiot trolls too, who would have thought that a prolific link poster would push me over the edge.....if I came across as an A** I am sorry, still bugs me but this site isn't here to please me and if people like it then so be it, still bugs me but guess I'm wrong, not the first time,my apologies...:bricks:
I understand the frustration of searching through threads I could care less about or outright dislike, and as one of our board "siblings" I can handle the occasional outburst within the family, I suspect Joe can too. For my part, no apologies necessary and thanks for being here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft