PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SEA draft pick game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle takes lead..27-21 :\

TD to Darrel Jackson..idk it was very good coverage by Woodson..might of been a push off by DJax but TD :(

Seattle takes lead..27-21 :\

TD to Darrel Jackson..idk it was very good coverage by Woodson..might of been a push off by DJax but TD :(

I just noticed you were threatening Stater's job.

I hate that guy too.

Wow Driver is the only rcvr catching anything.

R

That was the most pathetic whiff on a screen block Ive ever seen.

R

Wow, the Packers' kickoff coverage makes ours look good :eek:

You didn't really think Seattle was gonna lose did ya?

what the hell that was a made up call.

Bogus call - WAAAY LATE

R

Seriously they're ruining the sport. You have guys like Kiwanuka scared to touch the QB because they'll get a flag. It's nuts.

Booing again - what a bunch of loser fans.

R

You know it's a bogus call when the flag gets thrown AFTER the pass is incomplete.

R

Last edited:
That was such a bad call!! Were the Seattle fans actually booing that call??

No they were booing (for the second time) a receiver who couldn't make the catch when he was laid out by a vicious hit.

Really low class.

R

No they were booing (for the second time) a receiver who couldn't make the catch when he was laid out by a vicious hit.

Really low class.

R

Oh I appreciate them booing Jeremy Stevens, he is worthless. Hell fans at the Razor booed their three time super bowl champ team several times this season, I didn't agree with them but fans will let it be known when they are not happy.

Wow. Favre is just killing his team. Now I know what it is like to be a GB fan right now.

R

I was just about to post an over under on how many of the 4 remaining minutes it would take Lord Favre to throw his next pick.

Well now its a good time to ask since Green Bay wil lose who will you cheer for Broncos or Seahawks next week. I know its a tough choice. I think I will cheer for the Broncos I want Seattle to fall soon and often.
Next Sunday nights game.

Last edited:
ahh what happend it was 21-12 lasttime i looked...

Well now its a good time to ask since Green Bay wil lose who will you cheer for Broncos or Seahawks next week. I know its a tough choice. I think I will cheer for the Broncos I want Seattle to fall soon and often.
Next Sunday nights game.

A real win-win for Pats fans! Either way something very good will happen. I can't decide how to root. Denver could lose but still make the playoffs. I suppose I have to root for Denver (!) because any Seattle loss CONCRETELY benefits us. Denver could win out and not catch us, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye