PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Screw Edelman's Burger Tyme - DMac's Vid is WAY Better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty funny, though.

McCourty: Hey, how are you doing M'am just giving away some free safety advice today..

Woman: walks faster

McCourty: Oh? You did the smart thing. Don't speak to strangers M'am..

Absolutely hilarious! :D

Telling the guy in the tricorne not to look down the barrel of his Musket and stuff, brilliant :D

Not sure if someone was scripting him or whether DMac is simply that good at improv. Either way, he definitely can do comedy and deliver the lines. Edelman needs to take some lessons from him. :D

Not sure if someone was scripting him or whether DMac is simply that good at improv.

Well, he does have an earpiece on, in the video.

Last edited:
It was so great, nobody seemed to recognize him though which kind of surprised me. I think if I saw Devin McCourty in a sandwich board saying "free safety advice" I might recognize him.

McCourty: Hey, how are you doing M'am just giving away some free safety advice today..

Woman: walks faster

McCourty: Oh? You did the smart thing. Don't speak to strangers M'am..

Absolutely hilarious! :D
That was one of my favorites as well. And quite a good list of information to dole out too.

It was funny...but I laughed a lot harder at Edelman's video

That was great. If I ever get to meet him, I'll surely ask for some FSA.
:)

It was so great, nobody seemed to recognize him though which kind of surprised me. I think if I saw Devin McCourty in a sandwich board saying "free safety advice" I might recognize him.

This. Can't believe no one recognized him, or they didn't show the clips where people did.

D-mac giving the minuteman advice on what grain powder to use was gold! :D

I gotta hand it to McCourty, he has some great comedic timing.

I've always thought that the non-QB and non-superstar types in the NFL don't get a lot of street recognition because they spend most of their face time on TV with a helmet and facemask on. People would know Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork and Rob Gronkowski right off the bat, but I'm not so sure your casual fan would immediately recognize anyone else.

I've always thought that the non-QB and non-superstar types in the NFL don't get a lot of street recognition because they spend most of their face time on TV with a helmet and facemask on. People would know Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork and Rob Gronkowski right off the bat, but I'm not so sure your casual fan would immediately recognize anyone else.

The Woodhead as Modell's employee video was hilarious.

DJax's attempt to copy it . . . Not so much.

Football fans should recognize their team's first round picks.

The Woodhead as Modell's employee video was hilarious.

DJax's attempt to copy it . . . Not so much.

I grant that Woodhead's vid is still the golden standard for those vids in my opinion.

Football fans should recognize their team's first round picks.

That's why I specified casual fans. I think any one of us posting here in the offseason would recognize McCourty right away.

That's why I specified casual fans. I think any one of us posting here in the offseason would recognize McCourty right away.
I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was simply pointing out that there's a lot of people who call themselves "football" fans who really aren't.

Unlike Edelman's video, this is actually entertaining. But I generally like candid celebrities talking to the unaware public videos. Would love to see him do more like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back